Introduction - From Crossfit to Insanity

Options
eSUNt
eSUNt Posts: 37 Member
Hi Everyone!

I just started my 3rd week of Insanity! It's been an exciting journey so far. Before Insanity I Crossfitted for 1.5 years. Crossfit was great because it made me super strong and was very empowering. But I was not leaning out and losing weight like I wanted to. Granted my diet was not great but I felt like for as hard as I was working out (CFing 4 to 5 per week) I should see some physical changes! Any who for a variety of reasons I decided to take a break from CF and try Insanity. My boyfriend and I started 3 weeks ago and its been great. It's a lot harder than I expected and I am already starting to see the results. I have also cleaned up my diet a lot and tracking everything I eat. I have lost 4 lbs since August 30th! Woot Woot. I'm hoping to be down a total of 10 to 15 lbs by the time I go on my Cruise in November. I'm trying to stay the course, be focused and not get discouraged.

Nice to "meet" everyone!

~E

Replies

• gsop22
    gsop22 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Good luck in Insanity, I completed it about 2 months ago and though it was a great program. Month 2 is where you should see the best results, it gets picked up a notch. I lost about 16 lbs on the program and I did not eat so clean either. I am sure you will see great results. It does get a bit boring after a while but worth it in the end.

I am actually contemplating joining a crossfit gym by where I live. Only problem is it is really expensive.

GL
  • eSUNt
    eSUNt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi GL! Thanks for the insight. I hope to see great results! I will keep pushing through and see what happens.

Crossfit can be expensive but its worth it for what you get. Just be sure to do your research and find a reputable Box (Crossfit gym) with great coaches. Most Box's offer their first class free and it's a good time to check it out and get to know the vibe of the box. You should receive a warm welcome and everyone should be friendly.

E