Level 3

Options
drbskinny
drbskinny Posts: 120 Member
Sorry to have skipped on posting a day, but I feel kind of silly posting a thread for just myself :frown:

If anyone is still at it, I am & will be checking in for any reports, but I'll just leave this thread open for the rest of our Level 3 journey. Hopefully eveyone is doing well & feel free to check in here or in the after measurements & photos section whenever you're completed.

I'm so proud of everyone. Keep up the great work :bigsmile:

Replies

• 1nt2Lose
    1nt2Lose Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! I skipped the last 3 days due to work and a sick child. I did L3,D4 yesterday and will do L3,D5 today. We'll finish this through together! :)
  • tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing great! I can't wait to hear your results!
  • 1nt2Lose
    Options
    Fell off the wagon with a stressful week and shooting pains in my heel, but I am back and determined to finish. L3,D5 done! Weight is back to my starting weight minus a pound, but people are commenting on my "weightloss" so I think I've probably lost fat and gained muscle. Hope so!
  • tanyab1990
    Options
    1 day left gang! How did you do?
  • 1nt2Lose
    Options
    I'm still going at it. L3, D6 done. I'm thinking my weightless will be little to done, but am hoping for inches and difference in pictures. I'll let you know!

Am I the only one left? :/
  • 1nt2Lose
    Options
    L3, D7.
  • tanyab1990
    Options
    L3, D7.

You are still going strong! Go!
  • 1nt2Lose
    Options
    Thanks, Tanya. I have been sooo bad lately. No exercise and too much Halloween candy! Blah. L3, D9 done today. Since I've really screwed up L3, I am going to keep going though...at least that is my plan at 11:51AM, lol.