2009 Trek 7.5 FX Hybrid
    2014 Cannondale Tango5 29er
    2013 Novara Buzz Single Speed

It was a very good Christmas!
  • whodge256
    Options
    My wife says too many, I say too few compared to my buddies

Redline Monocog (Rigid Singlespeed) - My go to MTB
    Gary Fisher Mamba - Geared hard tail MTB (collecting dust since swapping to SS)
    Trek Madone 3.1 Road bike
    Trek 930 SS - ride around the neighborhood bike
  • sydneybeachgirl
    Options
    I have 2 - 1 here with me in Sydney and 1 in Europe at my parent's place
    The one in the garage in Europe is a "no-name" MTB
    The one I use 4-5x a week here in Sydney is a Giant Liv Cypress 2013 DX Hybrid -SHINY SILVER COLOUR :)
    I usually rent a bike for my triathlons - in most cases it is some kind of a Giant Roadbike (depends on the bike store supplying the bike)
    I am considering getting a GIANT LIV AVAIL road bike but given I prefer not to ride on the road for an extended time (it is not safe to ride in traffic- there is about 1 cyclist fatality or injury a week in town or in the state) it wouldnt be a wise decision. But might "surprise" myself with that one by Sept or so :)

I am trying to post a photo but cannot get the technicalities right :)
  • CycleCarolina
    CycleCarolina Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Didn't Cannondale go through some changes lately... similar to Schwinn??
  • ihadabadidea
    ihadabadidea Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    ATM, all I have is an '85 Schwinn Le Tour, but I plan on buying a crank forward bike once the weather clears up, and I'm eyeing old 10 speeds to build a replacement for the single speed converison I traded a friend for to get my wife's cruiser.
    Didn't Cannondale go through some changes lately... similar to Schwinn??

They've been owned by Dorel, Schwinn's parent company, for the last six years. The brand's last American manufaturing plant, but for the past few years the "Made in USA" bikes have only had parts of their assembly done here in the states so it doesn't make much difference in the long run. Dorel still does their R&D here, while their brands are arranged as two separate operations serving department stores and bike shops.
  • kerrylikesbikes
    kerrylikesbikes Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Never thought I would have more than one bike, but I do....

2014 Domane 5.2
    2013 Gunnar Sport
    2007 Rivendell Atlantis (this is my "problem bike", I love the idea of it but it is simply too heavy for me to ride much and enjoy it. But gosh I hate to sell it for many reasons. I bought it when I didn't really know what I needed)
    2006 Orbea Onix needs a lot of work on upgrading shifter brakes etc I changed it over from a triple to a compact in 2010 and the shifting has never been super clean so matter. Right now pretty much a trainer bike...this bike has seen many thousands of miles.
  • CDGolden
    CDGolden Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    At the moment.

2) 2008 Surly CrossCheck
    (upgraded from factory to full 105) (commuter/CX'er)

**Crosscheck maybe swapped with the new Straggler disc frame..:)

And the CC is on the "repair" stand, almost completely stripped, Straggler frame/fork/headset are in a box next to it, hoping to get it put back together over the next few days as time allows..
  • amiller7x7
    amiller7x7 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Well, we are housing 5 bikes right now but the number might be growing soon....

2007 Rodriguez Touring - sort of my go-to touring and rain bike
    2009 Rodriguez Touring (travel version with S&S couplers) - uses mainly for the indoor trainer
    2013 Norco Monterrey - my bride's first bike in many years
    2013 Rodriguez Rainier Day Event bike - we are baby-sitting this one as it belongs to my son and isn't really "ours" although I ride it periodically to be sure it still works!
    2012 Cervelo S2 aero bike - for faster shorter adventures

and......maybe another bike for my bride as she is getting maxed out on the Norco and wants to start including more hills into her riding development.....but this would be a good starter bike for my son's gf (fiance?) as she will want to start biking soon I believe as the weather improves so it will find a good home too!
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    3 bikes for me:

Niner Jet 9 Alloy
    Niner Air 9 Carbon
    Cannondale Caad 9
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Three for me and five in the household. At the moment, a road, mountain, and 29er mountain. Looking to switch out the reg mountain for a simple simple old fixer upper (coaster brakes, single speed if possible). That way I have three bikes to cover three different riding situations.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I own n+1 bikes

1986 Cannondale Road (originally R300)
    1996 Cannondale 2.8 Road (originally R800)
    1997 Cannondale CAD2 Road (Originally R200)
    2011 Cannondale CAAD 10-5 Road
    2010 Kent International junker

Have designs on a 1993 Bridgestone RB-1 or Centurion Ironman Master or Specialized Sirrus / Allez
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options
    4543666568_f6e0081fc5_o.gif

12009873275_92b25e8831_o.gif
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options

Erm... who do you think started that thread :wink:
  • mlove351
    mlove351 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    i have
    a treck road bike (called baby blue)
    a specialized hybrid (called midnight special)
    a bmx bike (called cash money)
  • jimmacdonald
    jimmacdonald Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have 5 bikes. My wife has 2. I store 2 bikes for my sons. So I guess that is 9.
    Collection over the years.

I enjoy the season putting 2000 to 4000 miles on mainly road.

Cheers
    Jim
  • wub726
    wub726 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have two, one road and one hybrid, both bianchi's. I just ordered a cannondale Quick S2 that should be here in two weeks. Can't wait for the snow to leave so I can start riding.
  • Fredhatfield2
    Fredhatfield2 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I own three but only one is up and running! Sometime this spring I'm going to take my toolbox and learn to fix bikes.... Hope to get at least one of them up and running as a backup.
  • nkovacs1954
    nkovacs1954 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Just three..

A Trek touring bike from the 2nd year they were in business...its a cool bike with bar end shifters and center pull brakes. No clips but its been ridden all over the US.

A Specialized Rock Hopper Mountain Bike. Takes a beating and just keeps working

A Trek Carbon Fiber "US Postal Team" model. Hasn't been used much but this year, watch out!
  • slocyclist
    Options
    I just today added another!

1992 Bridgestone RB-T touring bike
    1993 Trek 970 Mountain Track (bought today)
    1995 Trek 830 Mountain Track (probably going to be sold or saved for daughter's campus bike)
    1997 KHS Summit-X mountain bike converted into an Xtracycle
    50+ year old unicycle (as seen in my profile)

Slo