Anyone Else had this problem?

Options
tekwriter
tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
I have had a headache since 9/12. It was a very sudden onset which I have never had before. I have had a CT and blood tests so I know there are no bleeds or infections (thanks to the Lord) I have been to Dr., ER, Dr. and going to Neurologist on Monday. They keep saying it is a tension headache but I have had migraines for years and nothing has ever gone on like this. It is awful and nothing works. My neck and shoulders are also painful as well as my upper back and I am almost continuously nauseous. I have missed an entire week of work. I was hoping if anyone had a similar situation they would share their story with me. Thank you!

Replies

• SkagitYogini
    SkagitYogini Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    This sounds awful! I'm so sorry. The fact that your neck, back, and shoulders are painful does sound a bit like muscle tension. Have you tried massage? Or a chiropractor?
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    No not yet. I am not big on chiro. Will see what Dr. says on Monday.
  • SkagitYogini
    SkagitYogini Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    If you aren't already seeing a chiropractor, I can see your reluctance to start now. I've been seeing the same one for 20 years. I recently went to a new one and had a bad experience. Massage might be a good choice, though, if your muscles are clamping up on you. Best of luck and let us know how it goes on Monday!