Multi Vitamins

Options
Do any of you use a multi vitamin and any tips on choosing one? I tend to be on the lower side of my goals for calories and want to supplement my diet with some vitamins. Any tips appreciated!

Additionally I usually eat oatmeal for breakfast. Total brand cereal claims to have 100% of a multitude of vitamins and minerals needed per day and I wonder if that alone might be good enough.

Replies

• greengolfkid
    greengolfkid Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have honestly never thought about supplements really. Although it is a good idea so I will be keeping an eye on this thread.
    I guess just one multi-vitamin would be sufficient if your diet is healthy enough.
  • BethLuttrell
    BethLuttrell Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am big into vitamins..I don't take suppliments because I like to get it with the raw foods (fruits/veggies/nuts) that I eat but I do take a daily vitamin. I take the one a day ALIVE for women,. It is higher in zinc and magnesium which can give you energy and help with focus. For me, if I have to take 4-6 pills a day I will stop taking them b/c its too much of a hassle. I opted for a vitamin that you only have to take 1 a day for and focused on the vitamins that I needed.