Level 3 - how are you finding it?

Options
Hi folks,

Well I've only done 3 days so far of level 3 but I tell ya, I'm impressed by how strong I am!! I am kicking *kitten* with this shred, I feel strong and am very chuffed with myself that I only have to modify the odd move ....yayy!!

So how is anyone else finding it?

I am still running behind on completing this, I have another 6 days to do before I have the full 30 done but I intend sticking with it.

(2.5lbs lost which for me Is actually excellent - I don't have a lot to lose)

Haven't measured properly yet, will do that at the end.

Ruth

Replies

• Geojerm
    Geojerm Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hi Ruth,

I needed a break from the shred .... I pulled something in my neck/should blade area : ( I'm worried I"m doing the squat & row wrong.

You're motivating me to keep going... glad your having great results... my scale has moved.

Tracey
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Hi Ruth,

I needed a break from the shred .... I pulled something in my neck/should blade area : ( I'm worried I"m doing the squat & row wrong.

You're motivating me to keep going... glad your having great results... my scale has moved.

Tracey

Hi Tracey, too bad about your aches/hurts! a rest will have you better in no time. I actually hurt my back the other day, I use too heavy weights anyway and for the shadow boxing it was a bad idea! thankfully a hot bath and a muscle rub did the trick and I didn't have to miss out any. I did leave off using the weights the day after that though.

Happy to hear the scale has moved for you :) keep doing what you can and listen to your body.

Ruth
    ps I have just 2 more days to go and thats me done...woohooo! :-D
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    Options
    Hi Ruth,

Tracey

Tracey,
    Maybe you are using too heavy a dumbell too? and remember to keep your shoulders pulled back while you do it so it keeps your back strong and also your neck should be in line with your spine.
  • Geojerm
    Geojerm Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hi Ruth,

I'm only using 3lb hand weights... I don't think it's too heavy.... but the move feels awkward, and I really don't think I have my posture right for it.

Giving it another go .... really enjoy the workouts.

Is tomorrow you final day?

What will yo do next?
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    Options
    Hi Ruth,

I'm only using 3lb hand weights... I don't think it's too heavy.... but the move feels awkward, and I really don't think I have my posture right for it.

Giving it another go .... really enjoy the workouts.

Is tomorrow you final day?

What will yo do next?

I have finally finished my 30 days :-D woohoo! i sent you a message and Duda has invited you to her walking challenge, I hope you'll try that, its very manageable you can do as little as much as you want - weights or no weights. I found a great Lesley Sansone Punch and Walk routine on youtube - its 50 mins but you could do whatever you can fit into your day - I do like the extra weight, its more challenging than just walking :)
    I will continue with circuits at least 3 days a week, I don't want to lose the tone I've achieved in the last month :)

Ruth

ps my weights are 10lbs, I am used to them :-D