Sept. 29 Day 29

Options
Day 29 done!!! We started with a nice sized group, but many faded away. Yay, for those of you who are committed to finishing!!!

I'm going to do an Ab challenge for October. The Ab/Core is in need of a lot of work. The arms still need quite a bit of work too. I think I'll continue to work on the triceps while I work the Abs.

Replies

• 911kate
    911kate Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sorry I was pretty inactive in this group but I start my phyisical therapy tomorrow and I'm hoping to get the OK to do some/any exercises involving arms. I would like to join your ab/core group. I know I really need triceps work too. Thanks for your example of commitment.
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Hi Kate,
    I hope you get to start your PT. I've had frozen shoulder in both shoulders, and its tough to do the exercises, but well worth the effort. I'll be praying that you have great success with the PT and relief from any pain you're having.

I'm not sure I'm going to start a formal group for the ab/core challenge, if I don't, I'll let you know and we can be a group of 2. I've never started a group, I've only participated in others groups.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,292 Member
    Options
    Day 29 -- Done.

Good job, Terrie!

Kate, I hope you start feeling better.

Chris