1st month

Options
Well I know some of us should be finishing up the 1st Month of Insanity,
Any thoughs? Any progress?
Has anybody started the 2nd month? is it like the 1st Month?

Replies

• absmith_
    absmith_ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of Month 2. Definitely not the same.. workouts are close to an hour, the warm up is different and I feel like there is less breaks.
  • yangi1
    yangi1 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I finish the 1st month this week. I can see a big difference already. But I haven't done any measurement yet to see how many inches I have lost. Leaving that to Sunday. I hear month 2 is hard. Does anyone know how long are the recovery week sessions? I do my exercises in the moment before work and just want to plan ahead for next week.
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    If I recall correctly, the recovery week sessions are about 32 or 33 minutes long. (Core Cardio and Balance). They are slightly shorter than the other workouts, but not easy! Core Cardio and Balance is actually one of my favorite workouts in the set, and I used to do it regularly after the first time I finished Insanity.
  • kmariam128
    Options
    My recovery week is next week. I've noticed changes everywhere! Everything is tighter, less bloated, etc. I think I am just terrible at measuring because I haven't seen much inch loss, most for-sure one I've taken is my abs and I've lost an inch in that area. Waist is mostly the same sometimes it says I've lost an inch, other times no. I measure at the end of every week.

Anyway, my fiance actually told me last night that he can tell I'm losing weight, which is great and motivating to hear! (He is doing it with me!) I think it's most noticeable in my face right now. And my thighs, haha!

Keep pushing everyone! I hope you're all still going strong! I can't wait to see how I transform by the end of it all!