Day 36

Options
RheneeB
RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
Though yesterday was my off day....I am making today my off day too because today I made the launch from 48 to 49...holy crap I am only 1 year away from being 50!! I was never bothered with 30 or 40 but I have a feeling 50 is going to be an emotional smack for me. This year is going to be a push year for me and I am actually looking forward to the goals and challenges I have set for myself.

Tomorrow I start Turbo Fire so I brought all of the reading material with me today to go over at lunch...got my workout calendar prepared!!!

Replies

• tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I have Zumba scheduled for this evening. I have to go buy a new blender as I found out that my blender (only a year old!) died while I was on vacation. I like to have a smoothie for dinner after Zumba so I need to find the time to fit that purchase today. :(

Have a great Monday!
  • LisaMfit4life
    LisaMfit4life Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Welcome to day 36!!! WooHoo! We are more than 1/3 of the way through this 90 day challenge! I'm proud of those who have made it this far because of your dedication and commitment. If there is anyone out there struggling feel free to send me a message and we can talk because that's one of the reasons I'm here. Have a great day everyone!!! Keep up the good work!!:smile::smile:
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Hi! Just remember age is just a number. I will admit that I thought the same thing when I turned 50 two years ago, but I decided that I wasn't going to let it bother me. I decided I was going to be in the best shape of my life in my 50's and I made it my goal. I'm in better shape that some people half my age. Hang in there because look at it this way, getting older is like a bottle of wine, as we age we only improve!! Have a good day!
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Day 36 of 90

Focus T25 Beta Week 1 Day 1 did not happen today :( I woke up 2 hours late this morning and did not have time to workout! If I cannot get it done tonight I will just start tomorrow as my Monday, and instead of resting Saturday , that will become my double Friday, no big deal , I have to get up to go to work anyways lol

RheneeB---Looking forward to seeing how you like Turbo Fire :)

tanyab1990---Can't miss out on your yummy Choc Pb Banana smoothie!!!

LisaMfit4life---It's crazy how fast the time has flown :)
  • LisaMfit4life
    Options
    Nice! That's what I love about T25 is that the program is so flexible, and we can make it fit our schedule. I hope to be back in it tomorrow. I probably could of done a workout today, but I just wanted to make sure the strength was there. Everyone have a great evening.
  • MyLittleOwl
    MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hello all of my lovely 90 Day Challenge ladies! I'm so happy to be going on this journey with you all. :-) I got my mini workout in today (which got interrupted by my mommy stopping by to see how I was feeling lol). But still did decent at my half hour of walking on the crutches. I had to do some painful dental work today, so my appetite (not to mention ability to eat) is significantly decreased, but I'm hoping after a good night sleep I'll be back on track tomorrow and not so far under my calories again!