What are your goals for October?

Options
OhLeita
OhLeita Posts: 99 Member
October looms; looking over your shoulder and tapping its foot. What will you do? :happy:

My goal is to get enough inventory to open a second business. I think it'll be ready to go on the 11th.

Replies

• padisneyfour
    Options
    My October goals include continuing my journey and progress dowmward...I am loving how I feel!!!!!
    finishing my 5K next weekend in respectable time.....:) and having fun!
    increase running activity with new plan(jeff galloway-going to try it)
    maybe treat myself to a new outfit.......
    enjoying fall
  • Joanne_happygramma
    Options
    I have to survive, my high school reunion (40th), my birthday, our 5th anniversary, Thanksgiving, a week's vacation and my husband's birthday LOL. At least Thanksgiving and our anniversary take place while we are away. Thank goodness the places we are staying have a fridge and microwave so that I can at least control my breakfasts.

October is OUR month!!!
  • ruthlesswr
    ruthlesswr Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Good question - my goal is to be 4 pounds down by the end of the month and to walk at least twice a week every week.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    My goal for October is stop losing/gaining the same 5 pounds.
    I'm just not sure how to go about doing it.
  • txteadrinker
    txteadrinker Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My October goals include continuing my journey and progress dowmward...I am loving how I feel!!!!!

I agree....just going to keep doing what I'm doing, especially in preparation for the holidays. And I, too, am loving how I feel!
  • grammiemaggs
    Options
    Well September sucked so my goal is to lose the weight I gained ... no wait ... it's to live a healthier lifestyle and enjoy my life ... I'm thinking the weight will come off naturally if I do that right??? HAPPY OCTOBER EVERYONE!!