Week 3

Options
ibcsrl19
ibcsrl19 Posts: 75 Member
I am a day behind, I completed week 2 day 3 today. I will be starting on week 3 day 1 on Wed.

How is everyone else? Starting week 3?

Replies

• bbthetwn
    bbthetwn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I start Week 3 tomorrow...I'm using Run Double and I start distance training in W3. Hopefully it goes well!
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling with week 4 right now. Made it through day 1 like a rock star, was mentally prepared for day 2 on Sunday but my body just couldn't do it. I think part of my issue was dehydrations and eating junk the day before. I made it half way through before I quit. Going to take another shot at it today, but now I'm afraid. Gotta get my head back in it I guess.

Good luck to all of the other C25K'er out there, I wish you all a successful week!
  • ibcsrl19
    ibcsrl19 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Don't give up. You will get it. I had one of those moments today, "I do not feel like going to the gym" then I remembered why I am going.
    I'm struggling with week 4 right now. Made it through day 1 like a rock star, was mentally prepared for day 2 on Sunday but my body just couldn't do it. I think part of my issue was dehydrations and eating junk the day before. I made it half way through before I quit. Going to take another shot at it today, but now I'm afraid. Gotta get my head back in it I guess.

Good luck to all of the other C25K'er out there, I wish you all a successful week!