So tomorrow is the big day

Options
Tme2change
Tme2change Posts: 185 Member
Tomorrow is the big day Oct 1 I get to start this new 6 month program at work, however with the government shut down who know maybe it will be longer....
any who I'm looking forward to Oct 1, I've made it I'm going to start over put my foot down on my food and say to the hell with it throwing out the bad and in with the good.
I bought some "raw" protein powder and I'm going to make me a protein shake out of coconut, the raw protein powder and strawberries perhaps a frozen banana. Snack, balance lunch snack again and then dinner. somewhere in there I HAVE to exercise, no matter what. I am a busy woman but I HAVE to get off my *kitten* and exercise. I just wish....I had someone a little closer
I'm not looking to lose all the weight really quickly, I know I won't it's impossible. I can't do a cleanse the doctors said its not good for my body chemistry...
Just simply cut back and exercise 3-4x a week.

Replies

• DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! patience is key :)
  • RunningRichelle
    RunningRichelle Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You got this!! I say start with walking. It's a decent burn and gets you out and about- and boosts serotonin and therefore your motivation!! Give yourself a goal of like 8,000 steps a day, then when you start hitting that, up it to 10,000! Or you can do it by time, like a 30, 45, or 60 min walk after dinner... easy peasey way to get back into the swing of things!
  • conniedj
    conniedj Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    ^ what she said! Plus you can do push ups, tricep dips and bodyweight only squats anywhere!!!!!

How goes it with the shutdown??