Why pizza? What if I don't like pizza?

Options
BrainyBurro
BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
first things first... pizza is awesome, that's why.

also, all pizza counts.

thin crust, deep dish, pizza cones, french bread pizza, pizza bagels, pan... it's all good.

delivery, carryout, frozen, home-made, even expensive artisan pizza from a trendy restaurant with an ironic name that you needed a second mortgage to afford... it's all good.

for this reason, pizza shaming will not be tolerated, with one exception... cauliflower crust pizza is not pizza. it's cauliflower salad covered with tomatoes and cheese. it is NOT pizza and does not count.

so, what if you don't like pizza?

well, first off... you're weird. but that's ok. lots of people on MFP are weird. i don't have any firsthand experience with that myself, but to each his own.

you can still participate by substituting some other "bad" or "unhealthy" food that the orthorexic food shamers insist cannot be part of a balanced, nutritious diet. pop tarts? fine. ice cream? fine. bacon double cheeseburgers? definitely fine. so long as you find a food that is "supposed" to prevent you from losing weight, are willing to eat it in moderation every day for the duration of your challenge, while adjusting the rest of your dietary intake to satisfy your daily micro- and macro-nutritional requirements, then you can and should feel free to participate using your food substitution.

:drinker:
This discussion has been closed.