September 30 - Last Day

Laurenmp16
Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
Done! Congratulations everyone! I think I'm going to do a butt challenge for October and will start the group hopefully tonight or tomorrow morning. Let me know if you'd like an invite!

Replies

• terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Day 30 done!!!!!!!!!!!! If beginning and current measurements are accurate, I'm trying to measure myself, then I lost about 3/4" in each arm.

Can't believe I finished the whole thing. This was the first time I've ever done pushups, from the knees, but they were still pushups. In school I hated the presidential physical fitness test. I liked reading books and watching other people be physical.

I did the squat challenge last month and am planning to start an ab challenge for October. A flatter tummy, happy birthday to me!!!! I'll check back later tonight or tomorrow, to see what you're planning and maybe I'll change my mind about the abs. Thanks for the challenge, I'm sure I would have QUIT if I hadn't had a group to report to. If you don't mind, I might join your new group and report the daily completion of the ab exercises.
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Terrie that would be fine! If you want to, I can also send you my email address and post your calendar on there as well. Congrats!
  • jahzbuttafly
    jahzbuttafly Posts: 173 Member
    Can you please send me an invite?