• AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Me: 5
    LNS: 1
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,977 Member
    Options
    I can't, in good conscience, give the point to "me" for last night. Nope, I didn't eat "past" my deadline....but I totally was doing mindless snacking, all evening long. Which was TERRIBLE. Uncalled for. And, frankly, not up-to-snuff. Boo.

• dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 5* - LNS: 1

Not a very clean point (did put some calories in my mouth past my cut-off time), but given that I went to bed again past midnight (not a good thing either), I'll give the point to me (at least 2 hours of no food :smile:).
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Oct 7

Me: 4*
    Binge: 3

Finally on top!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    LNS: 2
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Me: 7* :happy:
    LNS: 0 :noway:

Happy Tuesday, Oct 8 to all...

I was away for a long week-end...and DID NOT LNS throughout, but have not been able to report until now!

I am sharing this site with my newsfeed and groups. I had a heart attack in 2009, and in the podcast I was *really* interested in what causes Heart Disease...it is NOT cholesterol, but, inflamed arteries caused by glucose that make the cholesterol stick. I enjoyed it because it talked about the SCIENCE. I hope everyone takes the time to listen when you have time (maybe when you are tempted to LNS?) I vowed I would not have another heart attack...and the stats say if I did not change my eating patterns, that I would have another in 5 years. No Way...:noway: I am in no way forcing my views...I just thought it was soo interesting since we are all taking care of our health and fitness here on MFP!! :happy:

http://thesmarterscienceofslim.com/jonathan-bailors-smarter-science-of-slim-podcast/

Choose the one talking about Heart Disease...I am now going to listen to the other podcasts as well!! Information Galore!!

ZaZa...WOW...keep going...I saw that you are ZERO LNS so far :happy:
    LamLam...FINALLY on TOP...grrreat job!!! :drinker:
    Beeps...you are doing the best for you that I've seen...we just keep trying...Yay...:drinker:
    April...AWESOME!
    DewDrop...I see NO LNS'ing...winning...YAY!!

Okay...off to do my exercise challenges...:drinker:

Hugs and Smiles
    Deb:heart:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 6* - LNS: 1

There were moments when I thought I won't be able to win the point. But I did!

Working towards it tonight as well :wink:.

Deb, good job!
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 6

I just have to stay away from carbs for the next few days and all cravings for them will cease. Yep, the next 3-days won't be "fun", but after that, it's pretty smooth sailing and I crave them not at all!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 7* - LNS: 1

That 1 is kind of solitaire, but I have no intention of giving it another 1 to keep it company :laugh:.
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 7

I'm well into my 2nd day of low-carbing. Tomorrow makes 3 days, which is usually my "time-frame" to simply no longer CRAVE bad carbs. Just in time, since Saturday brings Thanksgiving supper and I want to make sure:

a) I limit carbs almost to "nil";
    b) I eat LOTS of protein; and
    c) yummy gravy!!

:)
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Hey, where is everybody? Just me and Beeps? :tongue:
    Hi, Beeps! :flowerforyou: Good luck with de-carbing :wink:.

Me: 8* - LNS: 1

This is going really well.

Tomorrow I will be travelling all day, so I am allowed to eat whenever I get home. If it's not junk and I won't stuff my face, I'll get the point.
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 8

Here's hoping I can get through Thanksgiving weekend without a single late-night-snack! I'm tired enough, that going to be "early" might work....our out-of-town company has young kids, so I hope they go to bed early, so that I can, too!
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I just haven't been logging in every day. Still a great month for me!

Me: 9
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 9
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 9 - LNS: 2*

I was too tired to feel hungry after returning from my travel on Friday - I did eat, but very decent. Last night was a fiasco... Feeling stressed and low is not good... also not in what regards eating habits.

Today is a new day :smile:.
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 10
    LNS: 3
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Oct 13

Me: 9*
    LNS: 4

Sorry I've been AWOL, but I was very sick with a stomach flu. Therefore, I had no late night snacking problems.
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 11
    LNS: 3
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 11 - LNS: 3*

I actually don't feel guilty for the snack in the middle of the night. I felt so awake, I had to read something and the bread-and-butter fueled me :). What I don't like is the taste in my mouth the morning after...

lamlam2013, oh dear! Hope you are recovering now and will be fit really soon.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 12* - LNS: 3