First Week

Options
our_ayley
our_ayley Posts: 66 Member
Day 3 and I've lost 2lbs. Not gonna lie, I was hoping it would be more since I'm being so strict on what I'm eating and the carb restriction but that being said it's better than a gain!

I've so far had keto flu/carb flu though, and I feel lousy. Also, my mum kept trying to sway me into eating treats and stuff last night which doesn't help with the temptation.

Anyone have any tips for getting through these next few days?? Also, re the slow weight loss, if you wanna take a look through my diary and give me any pointers I'd be super grateful!

Replies

• Rg2324
    Rg2324 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! Everyone's body is different and frankly, 2 lbs in 3 days is great. I lost 1.5 in 3 days and now, amazingly, in a week, I am down 4 lbs. that is fine with me. Over the weekend I went out to dinner and while I didn't eat a lot, I ate something not in the diet, had a drink, and still lost. I am walking 1/2 hour every day and that makes me feel good as well as I am sure it is helping.

After a few days, add the veggies and you will be much happier. I keep my food and exercise diary o n MFP and it keeps telling me I am not eating enough! But I feel as though I am, and am not hungry. I am about to add veggies and see how it goes. I am into week 2. Don't give up and tell your mum to back off if she wants to be helpful. Good luck!
    Rayna