DAILY CHECK IN- Oct 2nd 2013

Today was my rest day as far as running, but I took a zumba class, a sculpt and tone class, and walked about a mile.

Replies

• EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Still resting a dodgy ankle, not much more to say.

Oooo Zumba
  • Hope your ankle feels better :)
  • jesserunsfree
    jesserunsfree Posts: 194 Member
    Today is my rest day. However, I will probably take a late night walk with hubby as I often need that good stretch to go to sleep.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Went for a run and was feeling really good, got in about a mile and a quarter but then my dog stepped on glass and cut her paw open (wish people wouldn't throw crap like that out their windows, grrrr) so ended up having to take her home and clean her up. She is doing fine now since we got the glass out, just gotta give it a week or two to close up.

Also went to the gym and did my leg lifting routine which turned out better than I thought but was still kinda brutal since I have been slacking in that area and have not done it for like 4 months, oh well, you reap what you sew right?
  • mlogantra76
    mlogantra76 Posts: 334 Member
    I ran 6.3 miles in 1 hour and 6 minutes in the early dawn hours on 10/1.
    I ran 5 miles in 56 minutes in in the early dawn hours on 10/2.
    Those are my training runs and my pace is considerably slower than my "race pace" in a 5k.
    Today, I do a strength training class at the gym.
    Tomorrow is my rest day and Saturday I'm doing a 5k.
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Checking in way late - and I didnt even run.
    I had a bosu class this morning - great workout its a new routine...
    I had a horrible day - ended up power walking with my dog.. we walked 2.5 miles, at a 12 min mile pace - for my little 26lb dog it was alot.. he went straight to sleep when we got home.
  • jesserunsfree
    jesserunsfree Posts: 194 Member
    Checking in way late - and I didnt even run.
    I had a bosu class this morning - great workout its a new routine...
    I had a horrible day - ended up power walking with my dog.. we walked 2.5 miles, at a 12 min mile pace - for my little 26lb dog it was alot.. he went straight to sleep when we got home.

great job! on the walk, may as well have been a run :D