Lose-to-Win Team for Cycle Fest Nov 3rd?

Any interest from the groups to make a Lose-To-Win Team for Cycle Fest?

No need to be a pro-biker, or spin class veteran, just folks who want to jam out to some great tunes for the same amount of time a class would be :) and maybe Joey would let us do a few less burpees Monday??!!

Let me know, think 4-6 per team and I'm looking for 3 bodies (or more) to join me for a good cause!!

I'm sure we all know someone whose life has been touched by Cancer. Lets help support a great program!

-Nat

Replies

• hdiemondlabbe
    hdiemondlabbe Posts: 11 Member
    This would be such a great challenge for you guys!
    I know you would have a great time...please consider participating.
    Wait till you see the raffle prizes I've been able to secure! SWEEEEET!
  • I have a soccer game that morning, but might be lured if we have enough soccer coverage. I know nat was interested. Not sure if we could put together a team from our group. Definitely interested in fewer burpees since i suck at those. Lol
  • natmac
    natmac Posts: 6
    Lose-to-win team is registered ! We've got 3, looking for at least another brave soul (or more?!!) I think participation should result in a "get out of burpee jail free" card?

Any takers??!! I also heard there's swag, raffle and an after party at Casey's Cafe!! How could you go wrong??!!

-Nat
  • jvigs
    jvigs Posts: 2
    I am interested! I just have to check the date one more place. If you still have a spot tomorrow. Ill let you know :)