Creataine Loading and %

Options
My question I am currently loading @ 20 grams a day, what is average % changes in muscle % when doing a standard bodybuilding routine

Replies

• baptiste565
    baptiste565 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    i put on 2-3 lbs from the creatine bloat. but i dont do a loading phase anymore
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    i put on 2-3 lbs from the creatine bloat. but i dont do a loading phase anymore

I agree that the creative loading phase is unnecessary. How much muscle you are likely to gain depends on your strength training routine, your age and how long you have been lifting weights.
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    My question I am currently loading @ 20 grams a day, what is average % changes in muscle % when doing a standard bodybuilding routine

What?
  • lifting4fun
    Options
    IF your diet ,sleep, recovery time and weightlifting are in balance typ gains for 1rst year of lean are 9-16 pounds. Second year 5-8 pounds ...' course there are many factors involved and everyone is different.
  • Kryptonite1965
    Kryptonite1965 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've gotten great results NOT LOADING and using Concrete brand capsules. Very strong. No connection to company just love that product
  • JeremyBenn
    Options

no need to load, i do a standard offseason dose of 20 grams split dosing in two, come contest time ill reduce to 10 grams pwo only
  • ElliottH19
    ElliottH19 Posts: 7 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    No need to load. The loading phase is nothing but supplement company's getting you to use a large amount of their product to start off, so you'll be back for a second bottle or tub more quickly. Just more money in their pockets. Stick to a reputable creatine monohydrate. 5g a day. With or without food. Take any time of day, as long as you get it in.
  • jph3
    jph3 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Agree. 5g per day is more than enough. Timing is irrelevant as well.