7 week progress pic!

Options
Hi everyone! I am not new to this type of lifestyle, but I thought I would share my progress picture with you. This picture is a 7 week difference (don't mind the stretch marks, I have my son to thank for those!). I weigh the same in both pics (138lbs), I am 24, 5'4 and I have been eating roughly 1800 calories per day (cutting). I have been lifting weights as much as possible, usually heavy weight full body circuits 2-3x per week (I am trying to work around chronic golfers elbow), doing HIIT 2-3x per week at the local pool and maybe 1 session of low intensity walking if I feel like it for 30-40 minutes.

I suffered with metabolic damage back in 2010 while I was getting ready for my wedding (1300 calories per day, lots of cardio and weight training - I cringe at the thought now). I went from 145lbs to 128lbs and yes I did gain the weight back. It took a good 6 months or more to be able to eat a decent amount of calories again. I have maintained my weight and the EM2WL lifestyle for 3 years now and I feel great! We are now coming into summer so I thought it was time to 'cut' (I gained extra fat over winter with a knee injury). Now I do not pay any attention to the scale as it does not tell the whole story. Be patient, be persistent and trust the process. Oh and don't be a slave to the scale - throw the damn thing out!

Ps: Sorry about the picture quality - it's copied from my instagram.

c10bde1b-6825-4497-bce5-eef080844583.jpg

Replies