Just Curious

Options
TriciannT
TriciannT Posts: 58 Member
I've noticed this is a very quiet group. Is it just that I may not have my settings set properly.

Replies

• adashelley
    Options
    I just joined so I maybe should have a goal of 15 pounds by January 1st and 20 by February 1st. I need a buddy/group to keep me honest. I have needed to lose the same 20 pounds for 9 years (age of youngest child). I hope being in this group can help.
  • TriciannT
    TriciannT Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. You can add me as a freind if you wish or we can chat hear I guess if it's not against the rules.

I love sharing moitivational stuff and making friends. I think the idea behind this group is excellent. I have been tracking more as I grow more serious about losing weight. I stopped posting my measurements because I didnt' think anybody cared. It is amzaing thought when you see your food log you begin to know what foods to cut out. They tend to be the white foods we all hear about. We live paycheck to paycheck and basically eat the cheapest foods which arent' the healthiest. Portion control is a goal for me. I am used to eating massive amounts with no concequnces. LOL My husband would get so angry at me but my job caused me to burn fuel.

Have a wonderful Sunday. I am at work but stil sneaking in exercise.