Day 42

Options
MyLittleOwl
MyLittleOwl Posts: 217 Member
So excited to take little man out on another hike today (especially since he's excited about it too). Going to start my morning with a series of ab challenges again.

Best part of today - I'M OUT OF THE 200's!!!!!! 0.8 lbs away from a 20 pound loss, but being out of the 200's is a bigger victory for me and I'm so excited!!!!

I have to do my measurements too but I'm working on about 4 hours of sleep and little man is still out so I'm back to bed for however long that lasts lol.

Have a great day all!

Replies

• tanyab1990
    tanyab1990 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    So excited to take little man out on another hike today (especially since he's excited about it too). Going to start my morning with a series of ab challenges again.

Best part of today - I'M OUT OF THE 200's!!!!!! 0.8 lbs away from a 20 pound loss, but being out of the 200's is a bigger victory for me and I'm so excited!!!!

I have to do my measurements too but I'm working on about 4 hours of sleep and little man is still out so I'm back to bed for however long that lasts lol.

Have a great day all!

Congratulations! I am less than 3 lbs away from the same mark so I know exactly how you feel! It will be a monumental day when I hit the 1's! Great job!
  • tanyab1990
    Options
    Good morning! I am heading to the gym this morning and will shoot for a 2.5lb walk/jog on the treadmill followed by an arm workout. I also have to get my squat challenge in this morning. Right now, I am planning my meals for the week and headed to the grocery store. Have a great Sunday!
  • sissy848
    Options
    This morning I did 50 minutes of cycling and 30 minutes of weight training. Enjoyed every minute of it.
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options

Have a great day all!

Congratulations! I am less than 3 lbs away from the same mark so I know exactly how you feel! It will be a monumental day when I hit the 1's! Great job!

Congrats to you both!! that is so awesome!! Keep up the good work ladies!
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Day 42 of 90

Focus T25 Beta Week 1 Day 6 Stretch DVD along with 3 sets of 25 squats with 10lb weights !

Today is measurement day! Im a little nervous because I woke to aunt FLow this morning!! Why does she always come right when I am suppose to weigh in and measure? grrr
  • tanyab1990
    Options
    So I went to the gym today. Today I wanted less impact on my knees so I worked the elliptical. Let me tell you...I worked up a sweat very quickly yet I have no pain in my knees or shins. Loved it! Funny thing though...the gym was fairly empty but this older gentleman got on the elliptical right next to me. Next thing you know we are competing for who is going faster although neither of us would admit it. It was fun. :happy: