Welcome

Hey everyone!

We wanted to start this page up so that there was an online community where everyone could converse, share ideas, give support, and talk about how much they hate Matt. The plan is to have people start tracking their food logs on here as well as activity both in and out of the gym. Any issues that come up that may be giving you trouble such as nutrition, sleep, stress, boredom, etc. I am suggesting you start a thread and we can discuss it and see what types of solutions we can find. Also any great success stories or tips on how to achieve success I hope you share as well. Everyone has done a great job in the gym so far and we want to keep the success rolling by adding a dimension outside of the gym. If anyone has any ideas to make this better, PLEASE share them with me and I will do everything I can to put them in play.

Again, what we want at Everyday Athletes is not just a gym but a place where people enjoy going, have friends, and have a family to support them in their goals. I have seen some amazing things happen in this gym between clients from friendships formed to support given and it blows me away the affect it has on not only you all but us as well. We thank you for the support you give each other as well as the support you give us and we want to take that and multiply it.

Chance