Week 1

Options
Hello All

I'm so proud of myself..... I got up at 4:30 AM est. and finished cardio. Now I'm off to a wonderful day :happy: !

Replies

• RadianWear
    Options
    Way to Go :) - I will be doing the first workout this evening, fighting through a cold and all lol
  • BOLO4Hagatha
    BOLO4Hagatha Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Good Luck Radian! I think it might help get rid of that cold and I think you will enjoy the workout.

Great job Never2Late2BU
  • RadianWear
    Options
    Just finished it, I feel good but my body is aching lol. Sean T is insane lol.
  • Never2Late2BU
    Never2Late2BU Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good job! Glad to see you pushed through it....
  • panielsrok
    Options
    Hey! Just checking in. I'm finally over my bronchitis and sinus infection. It was a doozy for sure.

I have an hour long Turbo Kick class tonight and will be taking Mondays as my "rest" days from T25.

I really hope I make it through at least the first round this time-I've been watching results videos on youtube and I am so motivated!
  • RadianWear
    Options
    Are you doing turbo kick AND T25 programs at the same time? or do you just do turbkick once a week?
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Im going to do the first workout tomorrow evening. I started the 30 Day Shred but I get bored easily and doing the same workout for several days in a row sucks, although its a great workout. I like that this one has different workouts each day. Will post after im done!
  • RadianWear
    Options
    Just finished Day 2 - speed 1.0. burned 450 calories....BARFFF!!!!!! I can't believe I am dying, but am so proud. I can't wait to see the end result of this hard work.
  • spx911
    spx911 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 3 was really hard this morning... Not looking forward to doing it again. Hopefully tomorrow is a little easier. Shaun says today's was the hardest in Alpha - I hope so.
  • RadianWear
    Options
    I hope so too, I feel like puking. I hope my endurance grows cuz I don't know if I can take 60 days of this lol.
  • Marsidote
    Marsidote Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I did full body circuit yesterday and wanted to throw up! I had a bad day, are scrappy and was depressed. Got through the workout barely, but did it. Today, Speed 1.0, was awesome! That's my favorite so far. W2d3 DONE!
  • Never2Late2BU
    Options
    I had a good workout today. I was really dreading doing abs today. However, I found it not as bad as I thought it would be. I still cannot stand doing planks! One day I hope to change my relationship with planks!

I still need to work on my eating.... I get sooo mad at myself when I get up at 4:30 am do a good workout and blow it on my eating :ohwell:
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up Week 2 and I discovered I have to do these workouts first thing in the morning on an empty stomach to get the best workout. There is too much jumping around for me!

I'm still on track, but I don't like doing 2 workouts on Friday so I just pick one.
  • RadianWear
    Options
    Great job guys keep it up.

I just finished ab intervals, I do not like it LOL
  • Never2Late2BU
    Options
    Good Morning

Had a good workout this morning!

Myself talk was telling me to stay in bed and workout after work.....

I opened my eyes and saw a sign I posted on the wall by my bed "Get UP and Change Your Life!"
    So I got up and did my workout and was glad I did. This is going to be hard but I know I have to push through it!
  • RadianWear
    Options
    Good Morning

Had a good workout this morning!

Myself talk was telling me to stay in bed and workout after work.....

I opened my eyes and saw a sign I posted on the wall by my bed "Get UP and Change Your Life!"
    So I got up and did my workout and was glad I did. This is going to be hard but I know I have to push through it!

that is how you do it, way to go
  • RadianWear
    Options
    Just finished lower focus tonight. I bought and used for the first time the BB energy and endurance formula and man what a difference. My muscles were able to handle the work so much better today. I took way fewer stops and modifications. Can't wait to see how I do tomorrow lol.
  • jtogden
    jtogden Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm a week behind, but I started today! I had to finish the 30 Day Shred since I made a committment. So, I did the first Cardio this morning. I thought about skipping the first week to join you all, but I figured this is a lifestyle change rather than a one time deal, so I'll just complete the workouts in the order in which they are given.

Cardio was tough, but it went by quickly! I did about half regular movements and half modified. I got a good sweat in though and am looking forward to continuing. I have been eating well and doing the 30DS for the last six weeks, so this past weekend was a celebratory one...in which I ate WAY too much. But, back on the health wagon this morning. Thanks, RadianWear for setting this up!
  • kdank12
    Options
    Got this thing couple weeks ago at a garage sale, don't really have ANY more excuses....so Im gonna get started on it tonight.
  • spx911
    spx911 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up Week 2 and I discovered I have to do these workouts first thing in the morning on an empty stomach to get the best workout. There is too much jumping around for me!

I'm still on track, but I don't like doing 2 workouts on Friday so I just pick one.

I feel like I do better when I do them first thing in the morning also, however I COULD NOT get up this morning and so I will trudge through W2d1 tonight. :ohwell:
    I also could not see doing 2 of these on Friday so I will be just picking one to do in the mornings.:wink:
    I may go with a friend to Zumba on Friday evenings though to get a little more cardio in for the week.