the 5th & FINAL week of BETA (10/7- 10/12)

Options
vhuber
vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
WEEKLY SCHEDULE

MONDAY: RIP'T CIRCUIT
TUESDAY: CORE CARDIO
WEDNESDAY: RIP'T CIRCUIT
THURSDAY: DYNAMIC CORE
FRIDAY: DOUBLE DAY with RIP'T CIRCUIT & SPEED 2.0 (my 2 faves!)

Replies

• vhuber
    Options
    Got in RIP'T CIRCUIT at 5 a.m. this morning plus rode 6 miles on the bike this evening!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Tuesday:
    Ran 3 miles, then did CORE CARDIO plus reps! It was a good day!
  • vhuber
    Options
    WEDNESDAY:

skipped my workout today so I will DOUBLE day it Thursday!
  • vhuber
    Options
    I changed up schedule & did the SPEED 1.0 & LOWER BODY FOCUS! A good cal burn!!!

ONE more day of BETA!!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    BURNED nearly 700 calories this morning doing the DOUBLE DAY workout of SPEED 2.0 & RIP'T CIRCUIT.

I have stuck with this program and was disappointed with the founder & members who did not!!! I am not a quitter so I have done this program pretty much solo (even while going through Carpal Tunnel surgery). This was my final workout in the FOCUS T25 Beta cycle! I WILL complete GAMMA when it arrives but I will find another group who post their progress REGULARLY.
    I wish you all a workout that you can stick with & complete!!!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you on Gamma, I want to order it, will hopefully ended up with it before the end of the year. I did have a few weeks of inconsistently so I'm redoing those weeks and will then probably do another round.
  • vhuber
    Options
    Good luck to you on Gamma, I want to order it, will hopefully ended up with it before the end of the year. I did have a few weeks of inconsistently so I'm redoing those weeks and will then probably do another round.
    Way to stick with it!!! It is an AWESOME series! I started GAMMA yesterday. Speed 3.0 & RIP'T Up are TOUGH but doable!!! Loving them!! Best wishes to you!!