Bulking buds

Options
Hey peeps I'm about a month and a half into a bulk eating around 3,000 cal's/ day. I'm looking for more people trying put on some size and are taking a similar approach to doing so. My workouts, my diet, and my attitude around them are consistently changing and I'm constantly tweaking my diet and lifting routine to suit my body's response. Not going to lie the main motivation for me is driven towards aesthetics rather than strength but still put focus into both. I've been lifting on/off for 7 years with the last two being the most effortless but I had a wake up call about 3 months ago and have been busting *kitten* since. I'm also studying to be a CPT personal trainer and am determined to "walk the walk" rather than preach to people about fitness while not practicing it myself. I consider my body a science experiment and I need other "test subjects" lol....I seriously just want people to share motivation and advice with.

I'm 25 5'10" 173lbs started bulking 1 1/2 months ago @ 165
Progress pics in profile Please send me a f/r if you're interested!
Thanks guys!

Replies

• TriLifter
    TriLifter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I'm bulking too right now--started last week Sunday.Trying to do as "clean" as possible--we'll see how this goes.