DAILY CHECK IN - Tuesday OCT 8th

No one else had posted. So I hope this is ok. Today I prepped to go back to running on Saturday. I did over an hour of stair steps and did 3 miles of walking. Broke in my new running shoes so that I am ready for Saturdays 4 mile. I have a rest day tomorrow, which is also a work day. Things are looking up!

Replies

• EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Running club last night, 7.2miles completed (short run). Felt ok, few twinges but ah well these things happen. Maybe one more run before my marathon, not sure.
  • Definitely post topics :) it keeps people updating when I don't have time to make a post. I ran a little over 2 miles yesterday and did half an hour on the elliptical. Monday I did gymnastics so I didn't run. I'm a little under the weather so well see about today. Also I've really upped my strength training.
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Planned to run 7 miles last night - had to talk myself into doing a lap around the island park which was around mile 5 - the water fountain is what was the deciding factor -
    so I went thru the park and saw two boys fighting - well one boy beating the hell out of another boy - i ran over and tried to pull them apart ANOTHER BOY WAS VIDEOING IT!!! what is wrong with kids... the kid who was on the ground after I separated them kept trash talking - I did my best to stay between them - if you guys dont know- Im 5'1 and 143 lbs - not too big.... anyhow.... I broke up a fight last night... wanted to share... I am proud of me.
    I did have to cut my run short though cause I was running late at that point... so i was under 6 miles last night....
    I'll try again on Thursday!
  • Still ran 5 miles before kicking *kitten* :)