Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I love this.

wifeyywifeyy Posts: 571Member Member Posts: 571Member Member

Replies

• lovetotravel04lovetotravel04 Posts: 149Member Member Posts: 149Member Member
    Great information--I like it too. So true.
  • vampirequeen1959vampirequeen1959 Posts: 121Member Member Posts: 121Member Member
    That's brilliant....spot on.
  • MeghanMegabitMeghanMegabit Posts: 9Member Member Posts: 9Member Member
    When I'm in a good place I like to have a cup of Yogi brand ginger tea. It's strong tasting and comforting too.
  • jhloves2knitjhloves2knit Posts: 272Member Member Posts: 272Member Member
    Thanks for sharing - it describes the problem in a nutshell.
  • imarlettimarlett Posts: 228Member Member Posts: 228Member Member
    Thank you! Took me forever to figure those things out. Reminds me that I need to play my brain games on Lumosity. I always get bored at work.
  • lehuagirllehuagirl Posts: 40Member Posts: 40Member
    That's a good graphic! I'm a wordie, so I had to look this up:
    hedonism |ˈhēdnˌizəm| noun
    the pursuit of pleasure; sensual self-indulgence.
    • the ethical theory that pleasure (in the sense of the satisfaction of desires) is the highest good and proper aim of human life.

Our hedonistic pursuits do not need to include food!!!
  • MotherMadamTransformedMotherMadamTransformed Posts: 29Member Member Posts: 29Member Member
    Screenshot, thanks for the share!!!
  • Catlover165Catlover165 Posts: 20Member Posts: 20Member
    Awesome info... its good to see in on paper/computer :) straight up!
  • MTGirl4LifeMTGirl4Life Posts: 88Member Posts: 88Member
  • denny505denny505 Posts: 40Member Member Posts: 40Member Member
    So true. Thanks for sharing. I'm really having a problem with the increased eating without hunger right now so this is a good tool.
  • starnertonistarnertoni Posts: 3Member Posts: 3Member
    I need this! I am always looking for a quick fix and food isn't it! Thanks for sharing!
  • timetravelforfitnesstimetravelforfitness Posts: 251Member Member Posts: 251Member Member
    This is really fantastic.
  • doth68doth68 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    I have been trying to lose 60 lbs for over a year and managed to gain a few lbs back recently. If I could keep from snacking in the
    evening I would be a perfect weight. I love these ideas and would like to say that drinking certain teas helps or drinking water.
  • lavenderamethystlavenderamethyst Posts: 5Member Posts: 5Member
  • glitznglamour15glitznglamour15 Posts: 59Member Member Posts: 59Member Member
    Very great :)
  • apark818apark818 Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    This is great. It's been a rough week for me with wanting to eat for NON food-related reasons, so this was a great reminder. Thanks!

http://mamalosesweight.blogspot.com/
  • arlenejoneswilsonarlenejoneswilson Posts: 49Member Member Posts: 49Member Member
    I have noticed that the recent addition of tea to the house, has helped with the weight management.... this is very helpful. (*)
  • iamnanoiamnano Posts: 5Member Posts: 5Member
    Sometimes I eat when I'm tired, because I want to get 1 more thing done. I do = eat. I've realized I just need to go to bed earlier!
  • LJFJLJFJ Posts: 73Member Member Posts: 73Member Member
    These are wonderful posts of articles. I copied both to my "Motivation" directory (MyFitnessPlan subdirectory) so I can revisit as often as I need to. Knowing the difference between physical and emotional hunger and the triggers are going to help me greatly. Thank you!

Linda