I really need some good advice...

Options
Hi Guys,

I just joined this Group, and i already need your advice.

I have been losing weight in de lost couple of months. Right now i don't have a healthy weight - underweight.
It started when i got the gang of working out. I love working out. I would go 5times a week, now i'm only able to go twice. (My goal is the get a more toned belly, a six pack. )
Eating clean is what i love. I would love to eat vegetables and chicken all day. The problem is, i'm not able to eat any "non-Healthy" foods any more. I used can't get it in my mouth. I have a lot of problem with fat, because i'm scared to loss the muscles that i build. i'm also scared that if i'm eating more carbs, ill loss my tone as well. My calorie intake is fine, i think. I'm never hungry and eat all day.
But still i'm loosing weight.

How can i gain weight, with building more muscle when i'm only able to work out twice a week?
How can i overcome this fear?

Please, help me.

Thanks a lot!

Replies

• TriLifter
    TriLifter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for bulking help, there's another group on here for women if you're interested: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/16930-women-who-bulk

(I'm a member of both :smile: )
  • danger2oneself2
    danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys,

I just joined this Group, and i already need your advice.

I have been losing weight in de lost couple of months. Right now i don't have a healthy weight - underweight.
    It started when i got the gang of working out. I love working out. I would go 5times a week, now i'm only able to go twice. (My goal is the get a more toned belly, a six pack. )
    Eating clean is what i love. I would love to eat vegetables and chicken all day. The problem is, i'm not able to eat any "non-Healthy" foods any more. I used can't get it in my mouth. I have a lot of problem with fat, because i'm scared to loss the muscles that i build. i'm also scared that if i'm eating more carbs, ill loss my tone as well. My calorie intake is fine, i think. I'm never hungry and eat all day.
    But still i'm loosing weight.

How can i gain weight, with building more muscle when i'm only able to work out twice a week?
    How can i overcome this fear?

Please, help me.

Thanks a lot!

Hey there, gaining muscle isn't easy I think it requires more work than loosing fat for sure. What are you doing for your workouts? If you're doing any cardio you might want to think about cutting it out all together until you start gaining weight and start lifting heavy, don't use a weight you can rep more than 6-7 times. But you really need to get your diet in check first and foremost IMO if your protein and calories are adequate and you're strength training a few times a week you'll see your muscles tone and form and grow.