I heart me some ChaLean

Options
aatlchavens
aatlchavens Posts: 44 Member
This is my second round of ChaLean extreme and I love it so much! I just finished up the Burn phase. The hubby lost 9" and 8 lbs, I lost .2 lbs and 3 inches (after a gain, a loss, a gain, then a big loss! lol). That's excellent, of course, but I love to compare my workout logs from Round 2 to Round 1...I'm so much stronger! We're rocking this! On to Push...my favorite phase!

Replies

• gatx
    gatx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Congrats... I like Push too. "She's lifting weights... their SHINY" :)
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    How awesome your husband is also working out with you! I keep trying but mine says no. :( How did you get him to do it??
  • aatlchavens
    aatlchavens Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    He's in the military so he works out all the time. Usually he goes for long runs but lately has realized that his 30's are catching up with him and just running isn't keeping him from gaining weight anymore. He saw how rocking ChaLean was for me with my first round and joined in on my 2nd. I love having a workout buddy! It really helps me to tell myself "If he can make it to 12, so can I!"
  • lisalisa27
    lisalisa27 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I love me some Chalean too!!! I just started push this week. Man that woman is killing my shoulders! I've lost 18" so far... the results speak for themselves!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    This is my second round of ChaLean extreme and I love it so much! I just finished up the Burn phase. The hubby lost 9" and 8 lbs, I lost .2 lbs and 3 inches (after a gain, a loss, a gain, then a big loss! lol). That's excellent, of course, but I love to compare my workout logs from Round 2 to Round 1...I'm so much stronger! We're rocking this! On to Push...my favorite phase!

I'm on my third round..and yep, Push is my favorite too!
  • danahouseholderr
    danahouseholderr Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm almost finished with the Burn phase. I do love Chalene and I'm really happy with her workouts so far. I haven't seen too many results yet though in the 4 weeks I've been doing this. I've actually gained weight and inches and I'm not sure why :(

When do you all start seeing results?
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    I'm almost finished with the Burn phase. I do love Chalene and I'm really happy with her workouts so far. I haven't seen too many results yet though in the 4 weeks I've been doing this. I've actually gained weight and inches and I'm not sure why :(

When do you all start seeing results?

I was going to say the weight gain was due to muscle increase, but the inch gain is either inflammation (are you extremely sore) or either your diet needs to be checked.