battery

Options
BarbBBQ
BarbBBQ Posts: 49 Member
My BMB link doesn't seem to be holding a charge. Not much more than 3 days. I am charging it via the computer. I'm only uploading once a day to my iphone and exit the app. Anyone else having the same issue? Thanks

Replies

• SJCon
    SJCon Posts: 224
    Options
    sorry mine seems to work fine, you may want to contact customer support.
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I agree, My BMF last for about 4-6 days and I usually sync it multiple times a day as I like to see it the data all the time. I would contact customer support .
  • SJCon
    SJCon Posts: 224
    Options
    I don't see how you can only check it once a day with your phone, LOL. I sync mine a lot. It made me think that you may want to check your settings to ensure your Bluetooth link turns off when you exit the app. That could be a drain if it is staying on and the two are close together. Just an idea.
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I don't see how you can only check it once a day with your phone, LOL. I sync mine a lot. It made me think that you may want to check your settings to ensure your Bluetooth link turns off when you exit the app. That could be a drain if it is staying on and the two are close together. Just an idea.

LOL I know right. I always wanna see what I'm burning. But this may definitely be the issue. When I first got mine, I would leave it "Live" all the time with the bluetooth on. This would drain both my phone and the BM. Great suggestion!
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Yeah - I charge mine just about every day. I'd contact the company. I find if I exercise more, it drains faster then on the days I don't exercise as much. So I think the longest it would last is about 3 days but I'm always charging it way before that.
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Mine is like this too. I have had mine basically the whole year, and now it barely holds a charge. There is something wrong with it. Basically I plug it in to charge 100%. Then if I plug it in directly after, it says the battery is at 33%. It only holds a charge for about 24 hours anymore. I contacted BodyMedia about it. They said since mine is still under the 1-year warranty, I can send it in and get a replacement for free. So, I would recommend doing that!