Taking a few weeks off - actives please read.

Options
JRIV60
JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
I wanted to take a moment to apologize to all of you actives in this group. These past few months have been very difficult for me and it has unfortunately been reflecting on here.

I feel so guilty taking a few weeks off as moderator since I have worked SO hard getting this group active but my head is not in the game right now. I have not been living a healthy and active lifestyle as of late. Work and home life have taken president and slowly my body seems to be letting me know its time to take a little break to reflect and refresh.

With that being said I want to assure you that this is NOT a permanent thing. I have been working 45-50 hour weeks, adjusting to being a single mom and attempting to rebuild my life and future. I think a few weeks away (November 1st is my come back date) from MFP may give me the time to get my mojo back.

In the interim I TOTALLY expect each of you to continue kicking *kitten*!! I also expect and encourage you to continue with the challenges.

I will check in periodically to ensure that nothing crazy is going on with our group. This is the BEST group out there you know. ;0)

Any who, see you in 22 days babes. :smooched:

xoxo,

Jo

Replies

• BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    We'll be here when you get back Jo. Take care of yourself, all that is a lot for anyone to deal with.
  • bunnies26
    bunnies26 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Go meditate!!! No food allowed
  • Target126
    Target126 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm new round here, but I'm sure everyone understands Jo. When life gets crazy something's gotta give and right now you need to concentrate on making sure it isn't your sanity.
  • smdelzer
    smdelzer Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You will be missed! Take care of you.
  • JRIV60
    Options
    Those were the longest 22 days EVER!!

My apologies for being MIA longer than anticipated. Not to get too into my personal life but these past 6 months or so have been NUTS. I have not had to push myself mentally in a very long time and unfortunately my role here suffered so I made the choice of bowing out for a while to take care of me. I will take a few days to catch up on posts. I cannot wait to see what you all have been up to!!

xo,

Jo
  • smdelzer
    smdelzer Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Jo,

PLEASE tell me you will start up the 3-Month Self Challenge!!! I NEED IT!! I've gained about 25 pounds since the end of summer, and your 3-Month Challenge was such an inspiration for me in the past.

So happy you are back!

:-) Shannon
  • JRIV60
    Options
    Jo,

PLEASE tell me you will start up the 3-Month Self Challenge!!! I NEED IT!! I've gained about 25 pounds since the end of summer, and your 3-Month Challenge was such an inspiration for me in the past.

So happy you are back!

:-) Shannon
    Just finished up the spreadsheet last night babe!
    I am thinking of posting the thread this evening with our initial starting weights next week (give people enough time to prep, weigh, etc.) and our first true weigh in on the 24th. What do you think Shannon?