Surprise Check Up

What have you done or what are you hoping to still do today to help accomplish your goals? Be descriptive of food and workouts! Be honest, even if you haven't done anything today be honest and just share your struggles!

Replies

• My food for today: Oatmeal, turkey sandwich, lots of water(during workout), muscle milk drink(post workout), apple, and slice of pizza :ohwell: All in that order! lol

My Exercise/Workout: Shot basketball in the gym for an hour by myself since there was nobody else there to play with, and then continued to my weight lifting(Decline bench, incline bench, seated row, shoulders on machine, tricep pushdown, dumbbell curls, then 3 way abs).
  • Sunflowerbanana
    Sunflowerbanana Posts: 5 Member
    I walked on the treadmill this morning for 20 minutes. I am doing really good with my food today. Fruit salad , chicken breast, egg whites, lots of water.
  • Today was an OK day for me, I had egg whites for breakfast with 2 small waffles after my 15 minutes of jogging on the treadmill and 15 minutes of walking on the treadmill, i didnt have a pretty good lunch ( alot of bread and one slice of bacon and a few fries)
    but later on I had a kiwi and went on to my zumba class for an hour but i didnt really go as hard as usual, ( we have a new instructor ) i jut got home and ate a chobani yogurt so Im happy with today Im going to keep trying to stay away from the fast food
  • ToFatT0B3S1ck
    ToFatT0B3S1ck Posts: 194 Member
    Well, today it was pouring rain, flash floods and all. I got an umbrella and still did my exercising. I was freezing and wet by the end of it, but didn't regret it. It felt great.
  • Today was an OK day for me, I had egg whites for breakfast with 2 small waffles after my 15 minutes of jogging on the treadmill and 15 minutes of walking on the treadmill, i didnt have a pretty good lunch ( alot of bread and one slice of bacon and a few fries)
    but later on I had a kiwi and went on to my zumba class for an hour but i didnt really go as hard as usual, ( we have a new instructor ) i jut got home and ate a chobani yogurt so Im happy with today Im going to keep trying to stay away from the fast food
    Very good! I'm glad you set a goal to stay away from fast food and you're holding to it! :) That is exactly the motivation i love to see in people!
  • Well today I have two strawberry smoothies, some steak and a Hawaiian roll ... have not worked out yet but will later!
  • Brandyacutebbw
    Brandyacutebbw Posts: 48 Member
    My food for today: This morning i had Bagel thin, everything bagels and 3 cups of coffee, and then for lunch I had some pork sausage, I have also drunk a lot of water so far today.
    I haven't really did any exercise today, but making sure to get up and move around at least.
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    my food for today...
    breakfast: apple, protein shake, and serving of whipped peanut butter
    lunch: Flat bread, roast beef and turkey lunch meat, banana, greek yogurt
    snack: 2 cheese sticks and protein shake

Exercise... I am technically not able to fully exercise til cleared by my surgeon on Wednesday. I had gall bladder surgery on 10/3 and I am feeling good but I will listen to the instructions. I did help clean the garage today which was definitely work. I do plan on working out 3-5 times a week once cleared again, Like I used to.
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    I haven't had any exercise today, except for walking some places. And I plan to eat poorly tonight.

14877786.png
  • Do i have to be descriptive or could just post "I'm over with a peanut-butter sandwich"?
  • operaprincess1
    operaprincess1 Posts: 89 Member
    Today has been pretty good. Woke up and had a morning of stretching, a healthy blueberry and veggie smoothie, a carefully measured lunch of lasagna and fruit. Tea instead of coffee, ran the stairs behind the hanger and grabbed a coworker for a 25 minute lunch walk. Tonight is a JM30DS night with yoga after and homemade tacos with lean turkey instead of beef and Greek yogurt instead of sour cream.
  • amandatapar
    My diet has been good today. My diary is open.

Exercise wise I went to work out today anyway. I just did 30 minutes on the stationary bike and 15 minutes on the eliptical and I feel fine afterward. I just didn't do anything too jarring. I feel much better. I was going stir crazy not working out. You don't realize how much you'll miss it until you can't for a while.
  • Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    I am doing turbo fire so I did fire 30 and stretch ten plus I have aerobics tonight. My diary is public so anyone can check it out. Trying my best to eat as healthy as possible but I know I' m not perfect. I have made huge progress in just a couple weeks and can't believe how much better I feel( full of energy and no cravings). Feels amazing!!!
  • jeepie98
    jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
    Exercise was Turbo Fire 15 HIIT & 10 minute stretch then 20 minute walk at lunch then another to walk dog....food was Shakeology for breakfast, steak & green beans for lunch and chicken & large salad for dinner...snacks are fruit/veggies
  • izWHATitIz
    izWHATitIz Posts: 73 Member
    Started the morning off with a 2.7 mile run around 9 am. Completed Body Beast Shoulders. Listened to a chapter of the Compound Effect by Darren Hardy. Completed my BB Coach FB page. Took about a 4hr nap before my 10-6 shift. At this time I'm reading chapter 3 of Fitness: The Complete Guide (part of my pursuit to ISSA Master Trainer).

Food for today: Egg McMuffin small coffee, grilled chicken salad with blueberry vinegerette dressing, 2 boiled eggs, a bartlett pear, grilled chicken club sandwhich, Cottage Cheese protien pudding (scoop of whey and scoop of shakeology), and a good ole ham sand which. All this and still manged only 2123 calories.

Today will be T25 Speed, 2.7 mile run, and some ab work (hip hop abs, ab ripper x, body best abs) not sure yet.....and most importantly.....SLEEP!!!!!
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,035 Member
    Have my full day planned out with just less than 200 cals leeway. Made myself these protein peanut butter/pumpkin "cookie" things over the weekend and am having 2 for breakfast, having a sandwich for lunch and sub for dinner.
    I need to have something with more vitamins so will probably also grab a salad before dinner... or maybe just get kale for my sub, lol... lazy way to vit's A and C...

Will be doing some cardio today, just some treadmill work. Thinking I'll do the hills program.
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Today I got out of bed, which was a struggle all on it's own. I had a crappy breakfast--Cocoa Puffs and whole milk (I have a vitamin D deficiency). It is what it is. Then I tossed some chicken breasts, water, chicken broth, carrots and brown rice in the crock pot and I'll have a fantastic dinner in a few hours. I juiced for lunch. I love that juicer.

Then, when I felt like going back to bed, I worked out instead and now I'm here, feeling accomplished and ready for family time and great food later. :)
  • tgipso
    tgipso Posts: 10 Member
    I did a hot kardio barrre class this morning. I had a protein shake for breakfast, a greek yogurt lunchfor my am snack, butternut squash soup for lunch, an apple for pm break, and a stew breand wing in the crockpot with chicken breast pearl onions carrots and mushrooms
  • amandatapar
    This week has been nice for me because I can officially work out again after having my gall bladder taken out on 10/3. I worked out Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and today. Today I was able to run just over 4 miles split up with the elliptical in between but I feel accomplished. I may have only ran at 5.0 to 5.2 but it felt nice to be able to run that far. I got in 80 minutes of working out and burned over 800 calories by it. I am also eating clean. I did up my calorie intake some. I had it set at 1200 a day and now it is set for 1340. I am only 13-14 pounds away from goal weight so I figured now would be a good time to slowly up the calories I am eating. Hopefully this will make maintenance easier once I get there. I missed the gym horribly and so glad to be back at it.
  • vahine03
    vahine03 Posts: 214 Member
    Wow. I've gotten my Gall bladder removed in Oct 2010. It couldn't perform its duty well, therefore causing me extreme pain like someone ran me through with a spear just below my rib cage over and over again. The pain would pulsate to my breasts and arms and my back would be under great stress. I had two episodes at work within one week before I went in for a check up. The first time, I was able to work the day but under extreme discomfort. The second was way too strong that I doubled over into fetal position. They say these symptoms are the same with those who have gall stones. =[]

Well i'm a month late in reply but I'm also new to the group. =) Today I haven't done well with my eating. Mostly because I missed a few meals. It's 5 pm now and I can say that I've only had Egg whites, Popcorn, and uh....I'm not sure what it is...It's similar to a fortune cookie but looks like a snowflake? I had one of that and lots of water. Also, I was planning on running in the rain but turns out we've got lightning. No one will allow to me to run tonight. =( I can do my chest, abs, and back today. I'm just worried I won't be able to get any cardio done this week.