seeking Motivated Middle Aged "Fitness Friends"

Options
CrankyGoat
CrankyGoat Posts: 19 Member
I live a 'good life' out here on the pacific west coast, often hiking in the mountains with my wife and our eight year old german shepherd. However, I am now officially middle aged and overweight - need to change things up and live a more structured and healthier lifestyle with improved dietary habits... so I can still be climbing those mountains when I am well into my eighties!

Just joined MyFitnessPal after seeing the new iOS 7 update (love the design) and seeking some equally motivated middled aged "fitness friends" to support and encourage each other in our individual journey towards better health and fitness. Please send a message describing yourself with any friend request.

My main activities at present are rowing (mostly indoor for now); hiking; mountaineering; walking the dog (a lot!); and started to do some basic yoga for flexibility and hope to get into a regular 10k running routine - but not interested in running anything greater than a 10k (at least for now). I also LOVE using RunKeeper - so would be eager to have some "fitness friends" who are also avid RunKeeper users...