Welcome

Options
Dawn_Snowden
Dawn_Snowden Posts: 111 Member
The group start date is November 1. This allows everyone to get the program and read the nutrition guide. Late comers are welcome, as are people already in the program.

Group rules:
1. Be ready to start (or have started) T25 by November. Message me if you still need the program.
2. Stick to the nutrition plan as best you can.
3. Try to check in daily to provide support and motivation.
4. Be honest and encouraging. We all have good and bad days.
5. Don't be afraid to ask questions.
6. Be positive.

Replies

• Dawn_Snowden
    Dawn_Snowden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    The official start date for the workouts would be November 4, since T25's workout calendar starts on Monday.

If everyone has the program in hand and is ready to start early, we can go Monday October 28th. Let's see where we land.

I usually start the group dates a couple days before to get some of the nutrition issues handled. For many, the nutrition guide, shopping list, and food prep are a major change and this takes a lot of support. I like everyone to be ready to go, and maybe already eating better, before the first workout.
  • ChetThaker
    ChetThaker Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm raring to go so will start on Monday Oct 21st.
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I am starting today :)
  • nineohseven
    nineohseven Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Today is my second week , so glad I found this group. My first two day was woo hook barely made it but it gets better by the day
  • ChetThaker
    ChetThaker Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Today is my second week , so glad I found this group. My first two day was woo hook barely made it but it gets better by the day

My second week too. Did Speed 1.0 and almost Nailed It.