DAILY CHECK IN-October 14th

mlogantra76
mlogantra76 Posts: 334 Member
Ran 5 miles this morning. My foot is basically pain free... There is just enough feeling for me to be able to tell which foot it was. I was very careful this morning to not step off of the road. I'm thinking I'm going to try and run 3 times a week in addition to running a 5k most every weekend. I was running up to two 5ks a weekend and of course that was getting expensive and exhausting. I am off this week so one thing I'm excited about is taking different classes at my gym:) hahaha. I guess I'll clean the house too.

Has anyone tried speed work on the treadmill? I prefer to run outside but I am thinking I might try some speed work in addition to my weekly training runs. I don't have an smartphone or the technology to track my pace outside so I was thinking the treadmill would help me with that. Gonna try it out today.

Replies

• Sorry for being MIA, I'm getting over a bad cold.

And glad the foot is good! I use the treadmill. I feel like it helps me keep a constant speed and I can use it to push me, but I feel I run better outside.
  • jesserunsfree
    jesserunsfree Posts: 194 Member
    Today was one of my two rest days. I did walk about a mile overall though as I always wlak to the bus stop on my way to work and then from the bus to work. So I put in almost 2 miles total in walking today.