Week 2

Options
Getting ready to start week 2 tonight, check in here. I started using the energy and endurance formula which kicked my workouts up a notch. How do I know? For the first time in 2 months I am SORE lol. Can't wait to power through it tonight.

Replies

• BOLO4Hagatha
    BOLO4Hagatha Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Doing two workouts today because yesterday I was so drained I fell asleep the second I got home from work...in my work clothes.
  • RadianWear
    Options
    good luck, I can barely make it through one :)
  • spx911
    spx911 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am still so sore. I guess that just means I actually worked my body. Can't wait to start seeing some results though.
    Did my workout this morning and been sitting at my desk and standing in my cube at work stretching all morning.... Definitely not getting much work done.
  • BOLO4Hagatha
    Options
    My calves are killing me from all the jumping, other than that I enjoy the workouts greatly.
  • spx911
    spx911 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My calves are killing me from all the jumping, other than that I enjoy the workouts greatly.

THIS^^ too.
  • RadianWear
    Options
    Rocked speed 1.0 tonight. I hope I can make it through beta lol
  • gercker5
    gercker5 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I just got in my Double Day Friday! I also went to the Y this morning to do some weights. Hope to see some loss tomorrow for STATurday!!
  • BOLO4Hagatha
    Options
    I will be repeating this week again. Crazy work hours are not leaving me much time to workout. I can't even get up early enough to workout. I've been working till 11pm almost everyday.

Great job for everyone that was able to stick with it!
  • Forever99lbs
    Forever99lbs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I will be repeating this week again. Crazy work hours are not leaving me much time to workout. I can't even get up early enough to workout. I've been working till 11pm almost everyday.

Great job for everyone that was able to stick with it!

I wasn't able to stick with week 1 but I guess thats because of family visiting. I'm just going to skip to week 2 instead of repeating week 1 again.
  • jtogden
    jtogden Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Alpha - Cardio (W2D1) Done. This was already easier than last week. I managed to do all of Week 1 (with the exception of stretching on Sunday)...even though I struggled through it. I had a bad weekend on the 11th, 12th, 13th, so I was feeling heavy last week. I had a great weekend this past weekend and felt light on my feet. I'm the lightest I've ever been at 232.6 according to the scale this morning. I couldn't finish the cardio without reverting to some of the modified versions and taking a couple (maybe 3 or 4) five second breaks for a sip of water, but it was definitely a good burn. Plus, on Mondays, I usually play racquetball, so I'll burn another 400 or so calories that way. Have a great week, all!
  • jtogden
    Options
    Alpha - Total Body (W2D2) Done. Unlike yesterday's workout, today's was tough. I felt like I had no energy and might be coming down with a cold. My throat is scratchy and I feel a bit achey. I'm going to take it easy today and start pounding Vitamin C when I get home...try to make it an early night. I really don't want to get sick. Anyway...today's workout suffered because of the way I felt. I also went running last night, so my knees and back hurt this morning (which didn't help with the burpees). At least I did something and can continue on track. I just hope tomorrow morning is a bit better.
  • jtogden
    Options
    Well, I got sick...sick enough that I didn't get up to do my workout today. Depending on how I feel, I might try and work out tonight, but probably not. I'll see if I can get back on track tomorrow and maybe workout Saturday to stay within the week. If I can't, I might just start week two over next week...I hate these lost weeks. I guess I can still stick to my MFP calorie plan...perhaps that will get me through the cold.
  • jtogden
    Options
    Still sick...no working out today. Will have to start this week over again next week I suppose.
  • RadianWear
    Options
    Yea take it easy and rest up, just keep with your diet.
  • jtogden
    Options
    Thanks, RadianWear. Yeah, I'm feeling a bit better today. I've decided since I did Monday and Tuesday's workouts last week, I will just pick back up on Wednesday for the rest of the week and start week 3 next week. Not fun getting sick this past weekend, but I did manage to stay on my diet for the most part. Back at it on Wednesday!
  • jtogden
    Options
    Alpha - Speed 1.0 (W2D3) done. Ok, back at it after taking one week off for being sick...just hoping to pick back up where I left off and power through. I was a little tired this morning from not having worked out in a week, but I got a good sweat in. In the week I was off, I kept to my diet and lost another 2 pounds (Thanks MFP!). Definitely looking forward to getting back into a routine.
  • jtogden
    Options
    Alpha - Cardio (W2D4) done. Since I took a week off (sick), my legs were sore today after Speed 1.0. I had a tough day at work yesterday too, which demoralized me for this morning's workout. It wasn't as productive as I would have liked. Tomorrow, I plan to just do the Ab workout because I'm running a 5k on Saturday evening...that will be the substitute for the Lower Focus.
  • jtogden
    Options
    Alpha - Abs (W2D5) done. I didn't do the lower focus because I'm running a 5k tomorrow night...the goal is to just NOT walk...even if I slow down to creeping jog, I will be ok with that. I haven't run a lot lately since I have just been doing workout videos, but I did get out to the track last week and I ran a mile at a pretty quick pace and felt good. I think if I slow my pace, I should be able to do all 3.1 miles. Time will tell. Have a good weekend, guys/gals.