Introduce Yourself :-)

Hello Everyone! I am excited to be apart of this challenge!

Here are my starting stats: (yes Im putting myself out there lol)
-Weight: 209
-Chest: 45in
-Waist: 42.5in
-Hips: 51in
-Thighs: R-31in L-30in
-Arms: R-17in L-18in

Good Luck to everyone!! Lets do this!

Replies

• Kati0427
    Kati0427 Posts: 66 Member
    Hi Confidence! I am so glad that you and everyone else have joined this group! I plan on taking measurements and weighing in in the morning even though I am absolutely dreading it since my humongous weekend binge :grumble: Anyway, back on track as of today.

If you've never done Turbo Fire before, I think you will LOVE it! I got about 45 days into the program last summer and got to my goal with AMAZING results - trust me it works! I stopped the program because I went on vacation for about a week and then lost focus. I kept the weight off for about 6 months and then the holidays hit last year and I started slowly creeping back up. I've tried unsuccessfully to restart the program and decided it was a support system that was my missing element. Let's keep each other motivated!

Again, welcome to the group everyone and let's do this!
  • HelloBeautiful365
    HelloBeautiful365 Posts: 44 Member
    Hello...Hello..Hello!

I'm back to attempt Turbo Fire and hopefully make it to the finish line this time. I was 6 weeks in and life started happening and I started to slip.

But thinking back to that time, I felt stronger, healthier, more alert! I tell you..I felt amazing. I'm looking to get that feeling back again.

My start day is not the traditional Monday. I restarted the program on Saturday 10/12.
  • jeepie98
    jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
    Hi lovely ladies!

I started today! Never completed the entire program but this time I'm determined, especially with this support! Let's keep each other on track & get those fabulous results!
    Feel free to friend me!
    To Kati....thanks for starting this group! I was brave to weigh in after my weekend binge so just remember you will never see that number again!

Lora :flowerforyou:
  • Kati0427
    Hi Lora! Welcome to the group we are glad to have you! Very true about the weigh in weight and now I feel bad for not weighing in, but I will in the morning no matter how scary! :)
  • Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Hi my mane is Melissa and am excited to start this challenge!! I really want to complete a whole bb program as I tend to have a short attention span!!! Thus will help me stay on track!!! I love the turbo fire workouts and can't wait to see what 90 days can do for me!!!! I currently weigh 213 and my final goal is to go down to 160-165. I will do my measurements tomorrow morning and add them on here. Really looking forward to this!!!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Hi I'm Stacy. I'm restarting Turbo Fire tomorrow. I almost completed week 1, but we had to use my art studio (the only place where I can do Turbo Fire) for storage while we cleaned up our house in preparation for my parents visiting. But now I have my space back and I am ready to start it again with my weight gloves! I remember how much more of a challenge Turbo Jam was with the gloves, so I'm sure that Turbo Fire is going to leave me in a puddle on the floor. I've been doing cardio in the morning and strength at night, so I'm going to keep going with that. Turbo Fire in the morning, and my strength at night. I'm using Blogilates right now. Arms and back on the 1st and 4rd days of the week, legs and butt on the 2nd and 5th, core on the 3rd and 6th, and a full body stretch routine on the 7th day. Can't wait to get started again! I love Chalene Johnson's programs and the Fire workouts I've done so far are amazing. I think this is going to be fun!
  • Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Here r my measurements. I weigh 212 currently

Chest 44'

Rib cage 40'
    Hips 50'
    Waist 46'

L thigh 28

R thigh 27.5

L calf 18

R calf 17.5

My thighs are the size of a very small waist!!! Time to get working!!!
  • Kati0427
    Well I knew that weekend binge was going to be bad, but I am up 5 lbs even after a day! :noway: Yikes! If that's not motivation to stick with it I don't know what is! Here are my measurements:

Weighed in at 178 this morning

Chest: 36.5
    Waist at smallest: 30
    Tummy at biggest: 36.5
    Hips: 40
    Booty: 43
    L thigh (biggest part): 25
    R thigh (biggest part): 25

Like Meli said... time to get to work!

Here's to a great day for everyone!
  • Hey Katie! Thank you for starting the group having all these ladies for accountability helps sooo much. I am so determined to finish this time around. I am the queen of never finishing what I star especially when it comes to my weight loss. My goal for oct is to get out of the 200's.
    Time to get to work.....just git to remember to log in food & workouts lol
  • mylifeasoliveoil
    mylifeasoliveoil Posts: 151 Member
    Hey! I'm Olivia and I started this program last Monday with my friend. I am a college student, so she isn't here all the time, and I wanted to have some more accountability so that I stick with the program! I am currently still working on the "intro week" so I will be a little bit off because I didn't work out every day that I should have.

That said, because I am a college student, I do not have a scale to weigh myself. If I had to guess my weight right now would be about 200 lbs. I will try to find a scale in the next week to give an actual weight, but I think the last time I weighed myself I was about 196 and I keep feeling more and more bloated.

Anyways these are my measurements:

Waist: 39.5
    Hip: 46.5
    Chest: 41.5
    Left Thigh: 28.75
    Right Thigh: 29
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    I'll throw my measurements in here too. I was hoping to start today, but it looks like it's going to be tomorrow. I can't decide if I want to hyrbrid this with Chalean Extreme or P90X2. Probably Chalean. I can't see myself getting sick of her, but I think I'll put that thought on hold until after the first week.

Bust: 40
    Waist: 31
    Hips: 41
    Thigh: 24
  • Kati0427
    Aqua, if you end up doing the hybrid with Chalean Extreme, let me know how that works for you. I would like to do that after I complete this round of TF so I can add some more strength in.