Daily Check in-October 16th

Options
mlogantra76
mlogantra76 Posts: 334 Member
I did my 5.5 miles yesterday. Very smooth run and really enjoyed the change of scenery and terrain. I planned on doing the same this morning but its raining. Now, I do run in the rain and have been known to run in the snow when I have to(meaning before work).
However, to protect my electronics(even though I put them in ziplocs) and since I can put it off till later today, I"ll do it this afternoon. No running tomorrow as Friday is my 5k race!

Replies

• gymgirl3590
    Options
    Finally feeling better :). I did 30 minutes on the elliptical and weight training. I wanted to run but I thought the elliptical might be a better choice today.

I wish I could run 5.5 miles
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    no run today - aerobics class... we however did do sprints and wall squats (the were brutal)
    am hoping to get a run in tomorrow... gotta work up to that 10 mile mark...
    I want to map out a course in my town so I can stay off the back roads... i have only mapped out 7 miles... I guess i could just run the rest on the track at the high school...

oh my gosh you run in the snow!!! I am worried about running outside when its 40 degrees... thats gonna be my challenge... in the snow you are a beast!!!!