Friday Weigh Ins

2»

Replies

• twistedbutterfly
    twistedbutterfly Posts: 61 Member
    Name: Butterfly
    Starting weight: 347
    Last week's weight: 270 (that was actually 2 weeks ago. Thanksgiving threw me off last week)
    This week's weight: 266.4
    Weight loss so far: 80lbs
    What can I do to improve?I have got to get better on exercising. I've fallen out of getting up early in the morning to do some type of cardio and I need to start doing that again.
  • MetalPisces
    MetalPisces Posts: 261 Member
    Name: Julie
    Starting weight: 245 lbs (heaviest 267)
    Last weeks weight: 226
    This weeks weight: 225 (ya, 1 pound, no more plateau!)
    Total loss: 20 lbs
    Goal Weight 165 lbs
    What can I do to improve: well I've noticed that when I walk more I tend to lose. I'm missing the day light when I come home b/c of the winter so I really need to get on my stationary bike. The challenge has been really challenging for me but I'm going to struggle through it because I know I can. Also now that I am down another 10 lbs my calorie goals have been adjusted so....less cals for me!!

I have a mini goal to be 25 total lbs by Christmas, I'm not sure if I can make it, but I'm going to come damn close
  • MetalPisces
    Excellent losses everyone!!
  • bunbu
    bunbu Posts: 131
    Name: sade
    Starting weight:148 (before mfp 165)
    Last weeks weight: 142.2
    This weeks weight: 139
    Total loss: 9 pounds
    Goal Weight 140 I have gotten and surpassed it!!! Now new goal 135
    What can I do to improve: Keep changing up my workouts and start taking protein shakes for early morning breakfast before run.
  • MetalPisces
    YES SADE!!!! CONGRATS!!!! You must be so thrilled to hit your goal!!

Starting weight:245 (heaviest 267)
    Last weeks weight: 225
    This weeks weight: 224
    Total loss: 21 pounds
    Goal Weight 165, and then we'll see from there!
    What can I do to improve: Well this week sucked but my neck and back put me out of commission. I had a huge water weight gain the beginning of the week and was topping the scale at 230, I nearly DIED seeing that. I"m glad it all came off doing light exercise and being very careful about what I eat. I think sometimes I may over estimate or under estimate how much I'm eating. I think I might invest in a scale. Hoping my bones will work with me to get on track so I can keep losing (still had a loss yay!) Because they will feel better after this weight is gone. I also need to use my skin firming cream daily now, the skin on my lower belly (biggest problem area) is getting very saggy. I'm concerned that I might night surgery if it doesn't rebound, we'll see. When I woke up this morning I was thinking about my new year goals, I want to be in ONEDERLAND by the end of my birthday month (March). That'd be 25 more pounds from now until then, I'm hoping I can get there!!
  • MetalPisces
    Last weeks weight: 224
    This weeks weight: 223 (yay, another lb)
    Total loss: 22 pounds (I'm soooo close to my goal for Christmas of 25 lbs, I don't know if I'll make it, we'll see, but I'm proud of what I've done so far)
    What can I do to improve: well, the holidays are coming up, I need to NOT stress eat (one of my biggest down falls). Also I will be home for 6 days for vacation so I need to make sure to drink lots of water and not over eat. 1 lb is definitely fine with me. I feel like it's getting harder and harder to lose but it's still happening so I'm not complaining! My stationary bike is covered in presents right now so I need to stay busy cleaning/organizing/going for walks until after Christmas when it will be freed up again. I want to actually do the 8 week challenge that's on it and see how that goes. Just gotta keep logging, stay focused, and not revert to old habits
  • MetalPisces
    Last weeks weight: 223
    This weeks weight: 221 (then went back up to 224 from Christmas/period)
    Total loss: 24 pounds (I was 1 lb from my goal for Christmas! I was very proud, I'm kinda mad about the gain, but I will get rid of it by next weigh in so I'm NOT changing my weight, lol)
    What can I do to improve: Get back on track from "holiday" eating. I've gotta go shopping today so that'll help me with eating better. I'm also thinking about starting to have a shake for breakfast (so then I get my yogurt in) and then doing a fruit with lunch instead. I think have some more cals in the morning will be helpful to switch things around.
  • MetalPisces
    Last weeks weight: 221 (really 224)
    This weeks weight: 221 (got back down like I said I would!
    Total loss: 24 pounds
    Goal Weight 165, (56 lbs to go, that doesn't seem as bad as when I started with 80) and then we'll see from there!
    What can I do to improve: welp, I need to exercise, I've been a huge slacker! There is a new Wii Fit that came out and there is a free trial for a month. I think I'm going to download it and start tonight. Even though I'm a little stuck right now, I still feel good about myself and where I am at weight wise, size wise, and eating. I just need to not have so much CANDY! I totally splurged yesterday.
  • MetalPisces
    Last weeks weight: 221 lbs
    This weeks weight: 220 lbs
    Total loss: 25 lbs (hooray! hit my goal only 2 weeks later than planned, not bad!)
    Goal Weight 165, (55 lbs to go, that doesn't seem as bad as when I started with 80) and then we'll see from there!
    What can I do to improve: Well I wasn't really active this week so I can definitely step that up! I have a plan to start my stationary bikes 8 week weight loss plan :-) Also now that I lost another 10 lbs my calorie intake readjusted yesterday, it was the least drastic drop yet, thank god! Only 40 cals less than it's been, hooray!
  • twistedbutterfly
    twistedbutterfly Posts: 61 Member
    Name: Butterfly
    Date: 01-10-2014
    Starting weight: 347
    Last week's weight: NA (I chickened out after the holidays)
    This week's weight: 263
    Weight loss so far: 84lbs
    What can I do to improve? It was actually a good week behavior wise. I just need to stick with it. :)
  • MetalPisces
    Last weeks weight: 220 lbs
    This weeks weight: 219 lbs
    Total loss: 26 lbs
    Goal Weight 165
    What can I do to improve: keep on exercising!! Stupid "aunt flow" is here so not as great results as I will probably get next week, so we'll see what happens!! I'm feeling very energized :-) Crappier eating the past couple of days with this cycle, I just can't feed the HUNGER
  • MetalPisces
    Last weeks weight: 219 lbs
    This weeks weight: 218.5 lbs
    Total loss: 26.5 lbs
    Goal Weight 165
    What can I do to improve: follow the challenges, don't get lazy
  • MetalPisces
    Last weeks weight: 218.5 lbs (really 3 weeks ago)
    This weeks weight: 217 lbs
    Total loss: 28 lbs
    Goal Weight 165
    What can I do to improve: welp, changing my calorie setting finally caught up to me. I wasn't feeling so great and run down the past few weeks but I got my energy back now. I think that I was fighting off some sort of illness. I tend to be a person who gets "somewhat sick" and gets others more sick than me.

In other news, getting to 217 makes me 50 lbs from my heaviest, just amazing!! I haven't been this weight since my freshman year of college!
  • MetalPisces
    Last weeks weight: 217 lbs (really 2 months ago ago)
    This weeks weight: 214.4 lbs
    Total loss: 31 lbs
    Goal Weight 165
    What can I do to improve: more planned exercise instead of just the normal running around I do!! Be better about my water, a couple days I didn't drink enough. Don't let chocolate tempt me too much!