Challenge starting 10/18

NEW CHALLENGE!!

30 min cardio
100 crunches

2 days on, 1 day off, GOOOOOO

Replies

• Ad141274
    Ad141274 Posts: 13 Member
    Okay are those crunxhes consecutively and they aren't the nestle kind I am assuming. Accepted
  • MetalPisces
    MetalPisces Posts: 261 Member
    can be any kind of crunches you like :-)
  • MetalPisces
    10/25/13

NEW CHALLENGE!!!

2 days on 1 day off

30 min cardio
    50 bicep curls
    50 tricep rows/pulls
  • MetalPisces
    NEW CHALLENGE!!

30 min cardio
    100 crunches
    50 lunches each leg (front or side)

2 days on, 1 day off, GOOOOOO
  • bunbu
    bunbu Posts: 131
    do we have to have days off? im game for everything else. already got in crunches and cardio. cant do lunges today though. knee issues from running and cold weather here.
  • MetalPisces
    your choice, but it is important to take days off so your body can repair from the work outs, sometimes those are the days I see more loss!
  • MetalPisces
    11/8/13-11/13

NEW CHALLENGE!!!

30 min cardio

200 crunches (any kind)

let blast those abs!
  • MetalPisces
    11/15/13 to 11/22/13

Okay, whole body now

30 cardio
    25 bicep curls
    25 tricep rows
    25 squats
    20 side lunches
    50 crunches

2 days on, 1 day off :-) commence the weight loss!!

Also if anyone wants to shoot ideas, by all means
  • bunbu
    11/15/13 to 11/22/13

Okay, whole body now

30 cardio
    25 bicep curls
    25 tricep rows
    25 squats
    20 side lunches
    50 crunches

2 days on, 1 day off :-) commence the weight loss!!

Also if anyone wants to shoot ideas, by all means

Im already doing 30 day challenges
    Mine are squats, walking lunges, tricep dips, pushups, situps, full plank, side plank, 100 sec wall sit, 100 russian twist, mountain climbers, jumping jacks and calf raises. Im on day 6/30. we should do next month a 30 day challenge like the drop ten workout or something like that. :)
  • bunbu
    i was thinking for xmas we could do the 12 days of christmas fitness challenge?
    Day 1: 1 set of 100 jumping jacks
    Day 2: 2 sets of 1 min plank
    Day 3: 3 sets of lunges (10 on each leg)
    Day 4: 4 sets of 30 sec jump rope
    Day 5: 5 burpees (cuz no one likes burpees at least not i)
    Day 6: 6 toe touchers (abs)
    Day 7: 7 perfect pushups
    Day 8: 8 calf raises
    Day 9: 9 ATG squats (*kitten* to grass)
    Day 10: 10 bicep curls ( each arms)
    Day 11: 11 tricep dips
    Day 12 12 mountain climber

On the first day u only do day 1 then on day 2 u do day 1 and 2 and so on.
    Let me know if u like this idea for the first 12 days of december? :)
  • MetalPisces
    I love the 12 day of Christmas idea! What day of December should we start?
  • bunbu
    We would start on december 1st. There is another 12 day of christmas too. It starts on the 18th so we would have a break before the next 12 days of christmas. I'll post the second 12 days of christmas later to see what u think. I just thought maybe it would help us all keep working out and not gain during the holidays :P
  • Cedura
    Cedura Posts: 184 Member
    I love the christmas idea too! Great thinking!
  • bunbu
    Sorry had some issues with my bipolar mom and her bf last night. Had to deal with that and settle everything for them. Anyway here is the 12 days of fitmas that will start on the 18th.

Dec 18th 100 pushups
    Dec 19th 100 walking lunges
    Dec 20th 100 crunches
    Dec 21st 300 jumping jacks
    Dec 22nd 100 bicep curl (each arm)
    Dec 23rd 100 tricep dips
    Dec 24th 20 laps of stairs (20 stairs or more for a lap). If you dont have stairs like i dont use a something to step up on and rotate legs. Thats what I will be doing. :)
    Dec 25th is an off day cuz its xmas and i know everyone will be busy cooking and having a good time with the family and friends. :)
    Dec 26th 50 Burpees
    Dec 27th 100 squats
    Dec 28th wall sits with over head press ( use whatever dumbbell weights u have)
    Dec 29th 100 box jumps
    Dec 30th go for a 1 hour walk or run ( ill be walking with my little gremlin, gizmo :P
    Dec 31st enjoy your last day of 2013 and dont drink too much. Too much cals in those drinks! :P
  • MetalPisces
    Awesome! I love it! Thanks so much for posting the ideas. I love it when members help out like this :-) Thanks so much ladies for sticking with me. It really helps me to stay focused when I have others like yourselves posting and showing success. I'm in to do both of these challenges. We'll already have a head start for the dreaded "New Years Resolutions" to be made!
  • MetalPisces
    Also, sorry you had to deal with that situation. It can be really frustrating to have to help a situation like that!
  • bunbu
    Awesome! I love it! Thanks so much for posting the ideas. I love it when members help out like this :-) Thanks so much ladies for sticking with me. It really helps me to stay focused when I have others like yourselves posting and showing success. I'm in to do both of these challenges. We'll already have a head start for the dreaded "New Years Resolutions" to be made!

Glad u like them and glad i wont be alone doing challenges. i love to always make up challenges or find challenges online. I have alot of other challenges we can try after the new years too :) Has gotten great results for some ppl i know.
  • bunbu
    Also, sorry you had to deal with that situation. It can be really frustrating to have to help a situation like that!

It's ok we all have troubles in our life's. It's what makes us stronger and shape who we are. :)
  • MetalPisces
    Alrighty everyone, new week, new challenge!! So.....Since next week we are going to basically be starting the 1st 12 days of Christmas Challenge I'd like this week to be a free for all for strength aside from Cardio

Remember 2 days on, 1 day off

30 min of Cardio (of your choice)
    15 min of Calisthenics (sit ups, push ups, basically anything you can do with your body or with weights)

On daily check in just make sure to be specific about what you do for Calisthenics when you enter if you did the challenge or not!

Good luck everyone!
  • MetalPisces
    So Sade suggested this challenge, so I say we DO IT!!! Starts on December 1st and then we will do the other Christmas Challenge. Good like everyone!!

Day 1: 1 set of 100 jumping jacks
    Day 2: 2 sets of 1 min plank
    Day 3: 3 sets of lunges (10 on each leg)
    Day 4: 4 sets of 30 sec jump rope
    Day 5: 5 burpees (cuz no one likes burpees at least not i)
    Day 6: 6 toe touchers (abs)
    Day 7: 7 perfect pushups
    Day 8: 8 calf raises
    Day 9: 9 ATG squats (*kitten* to grass)
    Day 10: 10 bicep curls ( each arms)
    Day 11: 11 tricep dips
    Day 12 12 mountain climber

On the first day u only do day 1 then on day 2 u do day 1 and 2 and so on.
    Let me know if u like this idea for the first 12 days of december? :)