Symptoms

Options

Replies

• PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    This past weekend I had to sit next to someone that was wearing copious amounts of Red Door perfume... on a plane... for two hours. This was after I ran through the airport to make my flight. Ah, there is nothing like nausea combined with my super-smelling powers while huffing and puffing the sickly sweet smell of Red Door in a confined space.
    oh no! I hate red door too, I dont blame you
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    I had some light spotting today... not going to lie, it freaked me out. A quick google search assured me that all is okay though. I have my first doctor's appointment today so I will bring it up there. :)
  • IndianMuslim
    Options
    Good luck at your doctor's appt!
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Trying to conceive. My breast starting hurting 6 days before period was due, nausea 4 days before, super tired 3 days before, smells making me sick 3 days before. By the time my period due date came around I already knew I was pregnant. I took the test for my husband's sake, he wasn't convinced I was.
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    8 weeks along...

And I want my appetite back!!! :( I'm really hungry but the foods that I can tolerate change throughout the day and are usually the ones that are not on hand. :(
  • IndianMuslim
    Options
    Omg I so feel ya. I am starving, but nothing I used to love to eat is appealing to me now. Someone suggested I drink smoothies to up my calories. Since I cannot tolerate dairy at the moment, I need to find a great fruit smoothie that won't make me vomit.

I know Brunswick Zone used to have great-tasting ones, so I'm planning on stopping by there on my way home from work. Hopefully this will do the trick. Not sure what else will
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    I hope you can find some smoothies that work for you! Could you look up a vegan type of smoothie perhaps and make it in your blender?
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! Just joined this group. I'm 6+5 today.

We just got married on 9/6/2013 and I didn't have my first TTC ovulation until 9/28. I was getting symptoms I don't normally get so I decided to test at 11dpo and got a positive on 3 tests. I ran a marathon 3 days later at 3+6. Since then I haven't really been exercising much. I was getting on the treadmill until MS hit and now I just want to sleep.

Food aversions, super smell, bad nausea, and SO tired.

So far I haven't gotten sick yet.
  • IndianMuslim
    Options
    Welcome!

I'm in the same boat with the morning sickness and food aversions. Praying it gets better for all of us soon :)

Thank you for the smoothie recipe. I will definitely try it once I get the nerve to enter the kitchen again. Lately I have been staying away cuz of all the nausea and fatigue. Poor hubby is having to feed the kids dinner by himself and do all the dishes. One advantage to MS :wink:
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    Welcome! Congratulations on your marriage and your new baby! So exciting! :D I just got married this year too, but back in March.

Haha, not that MS is something that you want, but if it does get you out of dishes and cooking.... I guess there is a silver lining to every cloud. :P Funny story, my nausea is worst at night and so are my cravings so we've been doing take out for the past couple days. It's a little sad. But I kind of know what you mean.

On an unrelated note, I thought the whole PB and pickles while pregnant was a joke... but honestly they're a couple of the limited items that don't make me want to throw up just looking at them. :)
  • IndianMuslim
    Options
    Hmmm I'm not sure I have the guts to try PB and pickles :wink: I used to love PB&J sandwiches with milk, but since I'm not liking dairy right now, I gotta find something else to eat.

Anybody else feel like people think they are making all this stuff up? I'm getting the impression everyone thinks I'm refusing to eat so I can lose weight. That is not true!!! I really want to find something that I can eat without vomiting, but my food aversions are all over the place. I actually cannot stand the sight of candy, chocolate, cookies, or donuts. I feel like an alien :cry:
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    It's so tricky when everyone reacts a different way to being pregnant. I know you're not making it up. Why on earth would you want to be throwing up so often? Some people. . .
  • tiggerhammon
    Options
    So you are bulemic and anorexic? Decided not to eat and throwing up everything you do. Oh, and of course, this is all on purpose shortly after discovering you are pregnant and knowing full well you need to eat right now.
    Yea, makes perfect sense.... Pfft, yea, some people.

I am so incredibly grateful I got the Zofran prescription today. I am so done throwing up. Why would anyone WANT to feel like this?
  • Lady_Lamb
    Lady_Lamb Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    And let the throwing up begin! Ughhh... I hope this doesn't last.
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Ack! I was hoping I wouldn't be as sick this time around but no such luck. I can't keep anything down, nothing is appealing and I feel like crap:(
  • rhye
    rhye Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Joining the bandwagon of nausea. Started upping my B6 in hopes of feeling better.
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    Options
    My nausea has really died down.. Hoping all is well (not that I want to be sick!!!)

first appointment and scan is tomorrow. Hopefully the little bean is doing well!
  • tiggerhammon
    Options
    My nausea has really died down.. Hoping all is well (not that I want to be sick!!!)

first appointment and scan is tomorrow. Hopefully the little bean is doing well!

With my first, my nausea would come and go. It would be bad one day and barely there the next. Let us know how your appt goes, I sure everything is fine.
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    Options
    Will do Tigger. It's strange.. the thought of food still makes me gaggy, and smells are awful, but I haven't been like "Ugh, i feel like i'm going to throw up sick" in a few days. I hope I can be lucky enough to not have to deal with it.