Season 4 - Ep. 3 - "Isolation" - 10/27/13

Options
13»

Replies

• RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Good episode. As far as the rats go, I don't see the little girl sneaking out at night to feed the walkers. My money is on Bob and that he's a mole planted by the Governor.

I was a little shocked by Carol, but I like it. She's getting stronger and becoming a real leader. It will be interesting to see how the relationship between her and Rick changes now.

Did Bob come from Woodbury? It seemed to me in the first episode of the season that he was a recent addition, whereas the Woodbury folks had been around for six months. Not that that would preclude his having a connection to the Governor.
  • RBXChas
    Options
    Loved that Hershel was searching for the Elderberry leaves for tea with Carl...and did Rick leave that chick a walker? Seems like it WAS her! Seems rather stupid, as that can come back to haunt you later, like the one Carl left alive, came back and got Dale back on the farm..

Herschel said his mother used to make that tea when they were sick. So I guess his mother smelled of elderberry... perhaps his father was a hamster? (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

I hope they don't kill him off, though. His whole (great) speech seemed very "grand exit"-like to me.
  • RBXChas
    Options
    I completely forgot to even go over the whole voice on the radio thing!! I think I was so mad that Daryl pulled a "Lori" and almost crashed the car because he wasn't looking at the road that I didn't even remember that part!! I wonder how that is going to go down?!?

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I totally forgot that too! Could anyone make out any words???

I'm going to have to watch that episode again to see but from what I remembered that it kind of implied another colony or more survivors. Although it seems like it could be a trap set by the Governor to lure people in.

It could be the Governor or another colony with plans to take away resources or people. In the world they live in now, they should be scared of another group's intentions. What if they want younger women for sex or breeding purposes? Or kids to use as labor. I'm almost hoping they don't respond to whatever they heard on the radio.

Did that feel a bit reminiscent of Lost to anyone else, like maybe it's a repeating transmission? (If you have never seen and intend to watch Lost, that's not a great spoiler, I promise.)
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,149 Member
    Options
    Loved that Hershel was searching for the Elderberry leaves for tea with Carl...and did Rick leave that chick a walker? Seems like it WAS her! Seems rather stupid, as that can come back to haunt you later, like the one Carl left alive, came back and got Dale back on the farm..

Herschel said his mother used to make that tea when they were sick. So I guess his mother smelled of elderberry... perhaps his father was a hamster? (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

I hope they don't kill him off, though. His whole (great) speech seemed very "grand exit"-like to me.

Lol since they mentioned that tea, the Monty Python references have been going off in my head...awesome.
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options

Lol since they mentioned that tea, the Monty Python references have been going off in my head...awesome.

Glad I wasn't the only one!! LOL