Let's finish getting lean in 2013!!!

Options

Replies

• Taqoyiajohnson
    Options
    Woot Woot! I am going to try to get five miles in today. I joined the challenge a day late, so I will be behind the group, but I will make sure I get the 20 miles in no matter what! I am also doing Zumba2 daily on my Wii system...so I am really loving the burn. Happy Thursday. Good luck on your walk. We can do it! Be blessed.
  • Taqoyiajohnson
    Options
    I know the pain! I have not walked like that in a while, its different from when I do Zumba...I was tired. lol. But I will walk some more today! Lets get get get it!
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I joined today and I want to lose at least 15 lbs. by December 31st. I had foot surgery last Tuesday and I have a cast on my foot which is supposed to be removed on Monday, 10/28/13. I have been on the Plexus Slim products for the last 9 weeks and I have already lost 17 lbs. but I want to learn how to eat better that is my biggest problem. It is a whole lot easier to do this when you have a support team. So I joined today for the support and to help support someone else.:flowerforyou:

I'm glad you joined us!!
  • ladyonaquest
    Options
    Just started on my challenge this morning with 1.5 miles on my treadmill. I should be able to get in atleast 8 miles today if I walk during my lunch hour. I have been doing TurboFire everyday this week as well.

GET IT!!!!!
  • ladyonaquest
    Options
    So far I have 8 miles for this week! I plan on doing 5 today!!!
  • tanya0324
    tanya0324 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I know the pain! I have not walked like that in a while, its different from when I do Zumba...I was tired. lol. But I will walk some more today! Lets get get get it!

How long have you been doing Zumba? I'm supposed to start a class for the 1st time on Nov. 6th. Also, do you do both claases and the Wii or just the Wii?
  • shavonne
    shavonne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I only have 2 miles so far this week :-( so I'll be continuing this challenge into next week. I'm motivated to complete it though!
  • tanya0324
    Options
    5 miles in today instead of 8 and a round of Turbo Fire. We had an unplanned bday party this evening. Back at it tomorrow. Good night!
  • ladyonaquest
    Options
    I only have 2 miles so far this week :-( so I'll be continuing this challenge into next week. I'm motivated to complete it though!

That's alright!! Carry it on into next week just like you planned! You got this!!!
  • ladyonaquest
    Options
    5 miles in today instead of 8 and a round of Turbo Fire. We had an unplanned bday party this evening. Back at it tomorrow. Good night!

Same thing happened to me yesterday. Didn't get to do the amount planned but I've got the weekend to make it up!
  • ladyonaquest
    Options
    I got in 4.51 miles yesterday so now I have a total of 12.57 miles and 7.43 left to get over the weekend!!
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    4.75 left to go for me... its cold here so I may have to walk away the rest with Lesilie Sanone (I think thats how you spell her name, if not sorry but you all know who I mean)
  • ladyonaquest
    Options
    4.75 left to go for me... its cold here so I may have to walk away the rest with Lesilie Sanone (I think thats how you spell her name, if not sorry but you all know who I mean)

That's a GREAT idea!!! I can walk with Leslie too if I don't get to go to the gym this evening. My husband is begging me to make my skinnytaste.com chicken cacciatore recipe so I will be grocery shopping when I get off!!
  • tanya0324
    Options
    Great job! You'll easily knock that out.
  • tanya0324
    Options
    That's a great idea! Never thought about that.
  • tanya0324
    Options
    3 miles in today. Breast Cancer Walk in the morning!
  • tanya0324
    Options
    Got 3 miles on Saturday. I didn't walk yesterday but did get in an hour of turbo fire. I'm going to continue the walking along with the challenge this week. It's been nice outside and I enjoyed it last week.
  • ladyonaquest
    Options
    I got 4.71 miles in Saturday and 4.02 miles sunday!!! We did it Ladies!!!!
  • ladyonaquest
    Options
    Okay Ladies, this week we have to get our water in!!! For example, if you weigh 160, you have to drink 16 cups of water everyday this week. If you weigh 185, you have to drink 18 cups everyday this week. We can do it! Add lots of lemon to your water, we got to flush those toxins out and get the fat burning going!!!
  • tanya0324
    Options
    121.8 ounces down today. Exceeds my goal 115 ounces/day.