New Weekly Check-in 10/21 to 10/27

Options
teamryan90
teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
I completed Insanity and am currently working out to a mix of my favorite P90X and Insanity workouts. I may throw in some T25 workouts too. In December I will be starting P90X3. It looks like an awesome program and I love how the workouts are only 30 minutes. Please feel free to post weekly or daily and share anything you like including any questions. For those who are interested and those who want more accountability feel free to join my Total Team Beachbody Support and Motivation Group on Facebook. The link is below for anyone interested.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/527307200663612/

Replies

• beckyyates
    Options
    Tony Horton 10 minute trainers 1 to 3 times per day are still my workouts. I am pressing play every day because I make time. I do not find time. I never thought I would have great results working out to a few workouts each day just 10 minutes long each. I have reached my goals but I will continue to workout so I can maintain. I am feeling great!!!!!
  • EniBee
    EniBee Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Week 8 of Insanity. Did Max Plyo yesterday and I burnt more calories than my previous attempts. I definitely worked harder. I have the rest of this week to done and whole of next week, then I am done.
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    Power 90. I am still at a loss of over 70 pounds thanks to Power 90. Thanks again Coach Ryan. This has become a habit. My day is not complete without my workout. It is like having coffee in the morning...a MUST have.

Keep up the awesome job everyone!!!!
  • LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of Insanity The Asylum and I really love this workout. The movements are very defined which to me is more challenging.