Eat more lose more- FRIENDS needed!!!!

Options
Hi guys I'm 29 5"7' mummy of 2 daughters!

I came across the eat more to lose concept after being stuck in a plateau for 3 months. I started at 72kg and got down to 61kg and I'm stuck! I've been gradually reducing & reducing my calories to a point where I was eating 500-800 calories a day and not losing at all!!!! So here I am doing a metabolism reset (I've just started, I'm on my first week). My goal weight is 55-58kg so if by some miracle I can start to lose weight again I will be seriously happy. I'm 61kg right now so hopefully I'll maintain my weight for the next 6 weeks or so then ill slowly bring my intake down and start to lose.

If there's anyone in a similar situation that would like to add me as a friend please do so! We can then support each other :)

Replies

• Landi_001
    Options
    Friend request sent. I'm also new to this and I'd love some more EM2WL friends
  • athenalove46
    athenalove46 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    If you currently look like you do in your picture, you do not need to lose a single pound (or kg)! I'll send you a FR. :)
  • dream_to_skinny
    dream_to_skinny Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!
    And yes that's me in the picture but it's a VERY good picture, I don't look like that in real life lol!