Do you workout in the AM or PM?

Options
I want to be an am workout person but it’s hard to wake up. I consistently workout at lunch but I know I need to convert to a 30 min high intensity system to get results from that session. Easier said than done. I also want to get a few after work sessions in. I feel like I am more motivated at work and I need to make the most of it since my work gym is here and free ninety nine. :laugh: When is the best time for you to work out?

Replies

• WendyMads
    WendyMads Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    If I could get my *kitten* out of the bed for 6 am I would rather workout in the morning. I feel like its a better burn....... After work is hard for me cause I feel like relaxing
  • brramire
    brramire Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I workout whenever I have the chance, am or pm. With school and two jobs, there's no set schedule for me. But if I could choose and be able to function so early. I would want to work out in the morning.
  • DC_Socialite
    DC_Socialite Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want to wake up and workout too. Lets set a goal, lets work together for one week to wake up and workout. Even if its 15-20 minute workout. What do you think?
  • DC_Socialite
    DC_Socialite Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    So how do you manage your woprkouts? Do you hit the gym or do you do things at hom or on the run? I have some home equipment but I usually hit the gym instead. My homeworkout are usually DVDs.