Sitting at the same weight for over 3 weeks

Options
Kevalicious99
Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
Hi ..

I am just struggling .. I have been the same weight for over 3 weeks, and wanted to get some advice.

So more about me .. I am 48, male and exercise about 4x a week (2 times a week I do a 60 min Group Power class (same as Les Mills Body Pump) .. and 2x a week I do 60 min of cardio.

I normally consume about 1400 cal per day and try to eat back most of my exercise calories (something I have started to do recently, cause I was told that it was the right thing to do). So on exercise days I do around 1700-1800 calories.

My weight has fluctuated from about 189 as a low to 193 as a high for the last .. well at least 3 or 4 weeks.

My diary is open .. and I log and weigh everything I eat.

I am looking for advice on how I can change this up and down .. up and down weight loss I have been experiencing.

Guess I should say .. my goal is to lose about 1.5lbs a week. But mostly .. that is not happening.

Just as an example .. my weight on Oct 1 was 191.6 and today over 3 weeks later .. I am 191.4 lbs. Just lots of ups and downs in between, but overall no real loss.

Thanks
- Kevin -

Replies