Its Thursday! Weekly updates?

Options
tatiianag13
tatiianag13 Posts: 76 Member
Hey folks, its Thursday night for me. We're now a few days into our challenge. How is everyone doing? I'm going strong. Recommitting to exercise, and it feels good.

If you're doing great....keep at it!
If you're losing steam....don't give up! Tomorrow brings new resolve.
If you ate that cake....dust off those cake crumbs and start anew!

I'm not this perky in real life. But you know what? This is hard work. *Hard Work.*

And everyone needs a cheerleader when they're working so hard. So....GO TEAM!

Replies

• kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    So I did pretty good Thursday.. I'm on a rest from working out... or I was I'll be back to running today(Friday) I can't take it anymore... I need to run.. I went over my calories but thats manly due to how much OJ I drink to get my vitaminC upped... But today will be a better day.. .
  • verno00
    verno00 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    We can never have enough cheerleaders. :)
    I'm happy to report... I'm doing well. I've been within my daily caloric goal for the past 4 days (a definite accomplishment for me) and it feels good.
    KCROW asked about exercise methods - As for me, I love love love ZUMBA. I do ZUMBA 3x a week for my cardio and I do circuit training with weights/machines 1-2 times a week. I have a goal of increasing my strength training commitment.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    This has been an up and down week for me. I missed a couple of days of walking, but I stayed under my calorie goal every day. (Some days by quite a bit because I felt bad and didn't want to eat.) Today was better. I walked a good way at lunch today - 28 minutes at 3.5 mph- even though it was quite cold out. I never have any trouble with staying in my calories on Friday since I fast from meats on Friday. and usually only eat two snacks and one large meal. I weighed on Wednesday and was down to 170.5 so I'm going the right direction, just gotta keep moving and get over this nagging cough.
  • tatiianag13
    tatiianag13 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Sounds like most of us are doing really well. Melissa...I woke up today feeling a little ill myself. I was on an 8 day exercise challenge. I think that ended before it began. Sometimes you just need to slow it down, and that is what I'm doing today. Although I did successfully eat out for lunch without wreaking my plan. Now--I just have a birthday celebration on Sunday to go to. Let's see if I can make it through that minefield! Socializing is my downfall.

@vern...I've never tried Zumba. But you are the umpteenth person who swears by it. I'll have to give it a try one of these days.

Have a good weekend folks!
  • LynnBee
    Options
    I just joined this group today, so I'm a few days behind. I was visitn friends over the weekend so I was pretty lax, but I'm back in the game today. The first big piece I've been trying to put into motion is breaking my addiction to eating out. I love to cook, so it's not a matter of lack of kitchen skills, it really comes to down to stress and lack of time. Last week I brought breakfast and lunch from home every day and I cooked dinner at home. I'm hoping to do more of the same this week. Good Luck everyone!!!
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Just joined today so hopefully I'll have a good update for next week!
  • brandilynb
    brandilynb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 1 for me... No sweet tea or Soda, its kinda a big deal for me! I am 1/2 through today!!! YEA!
    I sit at a desk all day and I love to snack so I am trading junk for veggies and an apple a day. Any suggestions?? :happy: