Best Keto Fast Food Options?

I know Hardees has a low carb burger, with no bun wrapped in lettuce instead. Any other options out there?

Replies

• kiramaniac
    kiramaniac Posts: 800 Member
    KFC Grilled Chicken (preferably dark meat with skin to boost the fat)
    They'll all provide burgers without buns. Bacon cheeseburgers are good.
    Arby's Roast Beef without the bun.
    Caesar Salads without croutons are usually pretty safe.
    Jimmy Johns has an "Unwich"
    Chipotle is awesome - salad bowl with meat, cheeee, sour cream, guacamole.
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    ^ the Gargantuan Unwich is freaking amazing.

I also enjoy BK Triple Stackers without buns or sauce.

Jack in the Box has a great breakfast option; Extreme Sausage Sandwich (extra egg, no bun).
  • Mcdonald's: Two double cheeseburgers, no ketchup, no bun (they'll wrap them in lettuce automatically). Fits my macros perfectly! You can always ask for no onions/mustard/etc if you're really worried about carbs
  • If you are a forgetful eater like me and need to get something relatively calorie dense and high in fat. Can't go wrong with a double baconator from Wendy's. With no bun of course. I order it the normal way and then feed the birdies with the buns. I figure they could use the carbs at least.

calories 750
    carbs 5(tell them to hold the ketchup and this will probably come down some)
    fat 58
    protein 50
    sodium 1,560

I'll let myself have one of these every couple of weeks if I feel like "cheating" because my brain still looks at this like I'm getting away with something but it's totally keto friendly.
  • blackleatherrain
    blackleatherrain Posts: 13 Member
    Rally's hamburgers now has Hot Wings. Deep fried lovely chicken wings - that you can order without any carbs.

Fat and protein, baby. That's all there is. No breading.

Also, I've found that Arby's Max roast beef sammich comes with a crap ton of greasy roast beef. I order without the bun, so they give it to me in a box - fresh and piping hot. Really, it tastes much better than I'd thought it would.